Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can i smoke my medical marijuana??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Pazian, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey i recently became a new medical marijuana patient and was just wondering where i could smoke my medical marijuana other then a house without people complaining or police harassing me. I know that if you live in apartment that you could be evicted even if you do have a recommendation. I just want a nice place to smoke my herb thanks:wave:

2. Find a friend!

3. for us in canada we have to follow reg smoking laws., here we arent alloweed to smoke 9 meter within doorways or entrances. or bus stops..thats about it. or indoor at a bizz...i can burn anywhere else. and ya if you get complaints we can be evicted for it,
    park or almost any outdoor erea is fine here...check the smoking laws and follow those in your erea

4. Please do a search or review the forum before starting a new thread - this question has been asked and answered a number of times already

And FYI, the laws where you can medicate are different from state to state. Contact your local ASA or NORML chapter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.