Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where can i smoke for da winter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigboi3242, Dec 10, 2009.

1. tommorow is my smoke day:yay:but winter is n full affect n indianapolis, i got 3 diffrent smoke spots 1 is my sis apartment but she is pregnant, 2 my lil bro lives wit his grandma, n da other spot is dis dude who playes like he straight but hes gay but i dont want to smoke wit him. so i was lookin for places dat i could smoke for da winter or how could i smoke in da house

2. ur best bet if ur gunna be quick about smoking is to jus goout in ur shed/ garage n hope u dont freeze to death (=

but otherswise if you got a basement u could open one of the windows and blow the smoke out the window and light an incense

these are the things i gotta do cuz winter sucks ass up in wisconsin

3. your car is always a good place to smoke. bonus points if there is still snow covering your windows cause then you don't have to go anywhere

4. get some insence kills the smell and u can smoke in ur room

5. Buy a vaporizer.

6. you're in Indy? Just come down to IU, we have plenty of places to smoke down here

7. In your car

8. In your car, It has heating, and gets to the store!
    ATM im using the small shed we have in out garden, it has a deck chair in it, a table and somewhere to put my laptop.
    In the UK i can still go out in a thin jumper and still be warm! :)

9. anywhere, the world is your stoner highschool friend's basement.

10. The best is sitting on your patio when its snowing and smoking a J. As long as your wearing warm clothes, its so chill out there.

11. why the hell don't you put on a jacket and blaze outside? I love blazing in the snow..I mean you wont be out there for more then like 30 mins depending on how much you're blazing, and who cares if he's gay lol go blaze there or you could go in your bathroom make sure it has a window and put on the fan and blow smoke out the window, put the shower on also bc it will get rid of smell...it works but going outside is way easier since you don't have to worry about getting caught with the smell which is kinda a buzz kill

12. What he said. I don't know why so few people connect the dots... then you can smoke anywhere without worrying about the smell lingering for hours in the house.

Also surprising how people don't give a rat's ass about their lungs, but that's a different discussion. :D

13. just vaped in my room had 1 window open and sprayed 1 squirt of air wick and my room doesnt smell at all

14. put on a coat and step out side.

you got a vent in your bathroom? step inside there and blow the smoke into the vent then take a shit or shower.

its a great thing to live on your own. you can smoke anywhere you want.
    plus when i did live with my folks i still lived in hawaii so we didnt have any winter.

15. i dont have a problem wit him being gay its dat he act straight so dat everybody will accept him i wouldnt act lik somthing else to be accepted by a group of people. be u no matter wat

16. HOLY SHIT!:eek:
    You're Eric Foreman from That 70's Show!

17. then how do you know hes gay?

18. Make a sploof and just toke inside. :p I do it pretty much every night and havnt got caught yet *knocks on wood*.

19. No ones gonna say it?? do i have to? ok......

Igloo dude....make, and hotbox and igloo :hello:

20. hey use to date my cuzin