Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I go?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LethalWeapon786, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Me and my friends want to find a place indoors to smoke for the winter, None of us can do it in our house, and none of us want to do it in our car. I was thinking of a storage container, I can close the door, put a couch in there, whatever. it is a place we can store and smoke in where we can all get keys to the kingdom. any other ideas?

2. you have a reason to be together like a band or 'hot rodders'

then you have a club house

you get the idea..?

good luck

3. Get together and buy a vape, then you can do it wherever you want.

4. You want something indoors, with a couch ... and keys to it. I just did a wake n bake but to me it sounds like you guys want an apartment lol that probably isn't an option since you didn't mention it. I've never been in a storage container so idk what that's like. If you just wanna conceal the smell somewhere, I agree with the post above mine to get a vape.

5. Buy a house.
    Use the house to live in and do whatever else you want.
    You can smoke weed in it.
    Because its yours.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. You could find a place where they store bicycles or something like that. Yeah, it might not have a temperature like a house.. But it's one of the many opportunities.

Do it a late evening or night.

7. As someone who only vapes, it still smells like cannabis especially to a non smoker. So that wouldn't work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I use a volcano in my bedroom. The smell does not stay for more than 5 minutes and is immediately gone once with spray. Vaporizers (im talking about herbal vapes not vape pens), do not leave any lasting odors.

9. I should probably not lump all vaporizers in the category. I can see the volcano not being bad as it is recycled into a bag. My arizer solo 2, can really stink up my place lol :(

No where near combusting though

Also keep in mind non smokers have a much stronger sense of smell usually toward cannabis and cigarettes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. There are a few that are made for low prfiles as well. When paired with something like a smoke buddy, theres no smell to begin with. Works better for vape than smoke.

11. Obviously it's better with a vape. Depending on the smell, it's really individuel.

Don't smoke it inside if there's a chance to get caught. No matter if it's a joint, bong, vape or a watermelon.

12. like you want to hang out at a storage warehouse? i knew dudes (check out youtube) who lived in there so its totally possible.

13. Roll a couple joints n take a walk.