Where can i go to find out penalties for being caught wit various drugs?

Discussion in 'General' started by hurricaneMIKE, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Just tryin to find out cause i just found out that one of my friends got set up and busted with 60 rolls. tryin to see what kinda shit he got himself into. thanks. and this is in the cincinnati area.

2. nah, i mean, theres a website ive seen people post on here that says penalties for various ideas and stuff.

and my lawyer? its not me. haha

3. you mean a physical geographic location? lawyers office is where need to get to for your friend.

4. haha. nah. i mean online. i know thers a website that states the minimum and maximum penalty a certain city or state tends to give regarding certain drugs. i've seen it before.

5. Perhaps type "cincinatti drug penalties" into google. You can find a listing of your state laws and the potential penalties, you just have to get off your lazy ass and sit back down on it and search for 2 god damn minutes! haha seriously man, it's not that hard.

And the site your probably thinking of is NORML cuz they have the penalties for every state on there, although i remember seeing the penalties for cocaine somewhere on a site, but like i said it was a state site that had the listing of laws/penalties

6. :smoking:

yet you did it for me. hahaha. thank you sir

7. Haha nah I didn't search for anything, I just know off the top of my head that NORML has a listing of different states bud penalties for growing/posession/distribution. You said your looking for ecstasy laws, and those you won't find on NORML

8. if its possible to competitively win a thread...you just did.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[​IMG]

9. No he's not. God damn can you kids read? He's looking for the penalty's for ECSTASY not Marijuana. Jesus fucking christ man, READ.

and to the OP, google it. With all the time you've wasted in this thread, you could have found it by now.

10. I don't even need a site to tell me your friend is in DEEP shit.