Where can i get these... HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'General' started by DankNugz420, Jul 29, 2006.

1. where can i get these detox pills... my girlfriend said she got them from one of her friends and they said the pills were called NIACON. i asked her if she was sure it wasnt niason (sp)

does anyone know.... you take them before bed for like 4 nights to cleanse.... and it makes your skin itch and shit.

all help is GREATLY appreciated :wave:

Attached Files:

2. Hey,

It's Niacin. You can get it GNC. Not guaranteed to work. Peace.

-Timmy

3. it worked for me once already... is it bad to take these more than like once a month?

4. u can get them at cvs kroger alot of places ya itll take more then one to get u clean i normaly take like 3000mg

5. Niacin will only help burn that shit out if supplemented with an exercise routine

6. Teah dude, Niacin, i think CVS has them too. Only problem is, I found something out yesterday. This old lady I know has to take niacin and she was telling someone that her doctor makes her take potassium pills too b/c the niacin wipes out alot of your system like the thc and especially potassium. If you get low on potassium you can start to feel sick, and i think i remember reading that smoking lowers your potassium. So you should get some potassium pills too for the begining or just eat a lot of bananas, oooh I want a banana now.

7. cool. thakns man!

8. Oh no problem. Anyways, didnt have any bananas, but I made some instant vanilla pudding and am eating the results of the whole box and two cup of milk. it reminds me of bananas though b/c my mom makes banana pudding with bananas and vanilla pudding. need some tunes:cool:

9. Dont get the time release version that you would buy at Wal-Mart. They dont work if you have a test soon. Take one with breakfast and one after dinner. Dont take any the day before the test if possible, because courts and labs test for Niacin and other detox pills. You can tell them you take them for energy, or that you drink alot of red bull. Ask for the "system flush version" if you ask someone to help you find them. Good luck buddy, I have a fucking test monday.

10. idk about that niacin man