Where can i get HPS lamps?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Highflydude12, Mar 2, 2008.

1. I'm trying to get a HPS lamp but i dont want all the things a kit comes with. Does anyone know where i can just get the bulb and the wall plug-in base? I live in the usa so i might have stores different from other countries. But i am willing to order off the internet. I'm trying to spend between $50 to $80 dollars on lighting so if anyone can help that would be thank full!

2. I get almost everything I need at www.growalot.com because I know the dude. But, I shop him every now and again and have found his prices right in line (and a lot of times better) than most everybody. Pretty easy to deal with and has taken good care of any peeps I've sent him - feel free to drop my name :D it might make it easier to get some hookups when I ask :D

3. I used to use those guys. They're pretty good too. :)

4. Only thing i wonder and maybe someone can clear this up... but if they get audited(dont know if that is possible) by the "MAN" can they link you buying lights to you having an operations and try and stop your operation because you bought a light from these companys ? ?

5. I wanted to ask before I posted so i asked my buddy that has a hydro store...

They keep financial data pertaining to what they buy and what they sell. They do not store customer info for specific purcahses - they don't keep track of what a particular customer buys unless they want them to. The info they do keep is just those that want to be on the mailing list or subscribe to e-mail newsletters. He also mentioned that a good amonut of his customers are commercial growers or people that want to eat healthy and organic and stuff and are definitely not growing weed.

So, the way "the man" could see the customers, is through credit card transactions - but again, only the total dollar amount, not the actual purchases made. That's why he has a NO RECEIPT NO EXCHANGE policy.

So, I guess if the govt. auditted him and wanted to go around and ask every customer what they bought and why, they could. They'd probably get a lot of "FUCK OFF!s" if they did and would waste a lot of time and money. So, they probably wouldn't.

Law enforcement is kind of like a business. Becuase they have a budget, they have to evaluate what to spend and what kind of return they'll get for it. If they have to spend a lot with little chance of success, they won't. They'll save the manpower for the bigger opportunities or the ones they just stumble into/fall into their lap.

6. wow thats intresting, so best case is to send money order and never use your name and your in great shape. sorry for taking over the thread, thanks for the info !!!

7. The way he was saying it, it doesn't sound like it matters either way. Even if you use a credit card, there is nothing that says what that CC purchase bought. I guess if the feds wanted to track down every single purchase made at the store and hunt everyone down and put survailance on eveyone that was ever a customer with the hopes of finding one or two that are stupid enough to grow out in the open... I guess they could. Would they? Probably not.

What might happen, is that if you were to be busted growing and you have receipts for your grow equipment, then they could go back to the store and get your CC transaction or whatever. But by then, who cares? You've already been busted, and they already have your receipts.