Where can i get grow lamps from??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Keynes, Dec 13, 2004.

1. I am looking to grow some weed, but was wondering where I can purchase the grow lamps from??

2. watup bro. listen, u can get lights from alot of different places. but theres different kinds of lights. flourecents,hps,mh,etc. you can get em from ebay,Specials - InsideSun, wall mart, and what ever other places they sell those things in. in da link below, they sell for cheap. try to go for hps, best all around. dont worry about being a beginner, im one too. a little bit confused of somethings but learning.

sleepy

3. does wal mart have hps lights?

4. you'll be lucky to find any style of HPS lights at Wal-Mart. they only HPS they MIGHT carry are the outside dusk to dawn style lights, which you will have to rewire yourself. the only HID light i saw at my local wal-mart was a dusk to dawn Mercury Vapor light. you do not want to mess up and get it. i'd go to a hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes and look. i picked mine up for 45$

5. the one you got for 45 at home depot, was it a swivel flood light that is 150 watts? cuz they have that at homedepot and i am thinking seriously about getting it. and i was wondering if i have to do any crazy wiring or if it will just work?

6. I know a place to get top of the line grow lamps for fairly cheap. www.advancedindoor.com
    you can buy one of their 400 watt hps for 189.99 plus shipping and handling the people who work there are helpfull and professional and there products have a lifetime warranty and that's something you will rarely find in hid products. Hope I could help you out some.