Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can i get bud in Phoenix

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Homemadebongman, Feb 12, 2009.

1. im on vacation out here and i was wondering where can i get weed in downtown Phoenix....whats a good area i can go to where i can find some bud??????

2. #2 Jankydank, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Umm. I don't live in Phoenix but I'm there enough. Drive down van buren from about 44th st to 44th ave and you'll find a guy on a corner without a doubt. Sketchy as shit though. You'll also run into a grip of prostitutes. Van buren seems to be the hotspot for the seedy underground world haha.

Most connects though you find from knowing somebody, so that's a little tough if you are on vacation. Good luck!

3. thanks for the advice im going to check that street out later tonight......anybody else no where i can get some

4. i told you once before go stroll around the ASU campus in Tempe bro

5. #5 neoman27, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    lol, i'd reccomend that too. I was walking by there on New Years Day, and you won't believe how many people were getting hooked up

6. ight im going to try it on thursday