Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I get a scale from?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stevomc, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Where can I get a scales from?

2. eBay. They're no more than a few bucks.

3. amazon sells some nice ones for like 5 bucks.

4. I can't buy shit online don't ask.

Can't I just get it at like a supermarket or something?

5. Oh, well I guess so. Check places like wal mart or maybe like an arts and crafts kind of store.

6. any headshop. Maybe a supermarket but most won't measure low enough grams... Maybe a jewlery store?

7. I got mine at a local BP gas station for $35
    But the store also sells a bunch of bongs and hookah's there too

8. lol my first thought after reading this was BP=better pot

9. BP SELLS BONGS:eek::eek::eek::eek:

10. Steal one from your school if you go to one:)

11. I know Bed Bath and Beyond carries them. Other than that, any headshop, more than likely any flea market.

12. Sometimes gas stations, i know a few around here that are always stocked haha.

grocery stores only have those massive scales for like food measuring they don't have gram measurments.

I'd say online or a headshop is your best bet.

13. I picked mine up at a convenient store that sells a bunch of tobacco products as well. Also my friend bought a nice one at a BP gas station. It was a bit more expensive but definitely better quality.

14. Just look around for some headshops near you and see if they carry them. I'm sure at least one store has to have it.

15. Leak all the oil they like if they sell bongs :hello:

16. I've heard walmart sells them in the postcard section, but i've never been able to find one.

Bought one at my local headshop, i think some hydroponics stores sell them too.