Where can I get a jar?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by smokingsunshine, Jan 14, 2013.

1. I need a medium sized jar for my weed. Where would I go about getting one? I had to travel an hour to get to the nearest pipe shop n they didn't have any. :( Is a jar the best place to keep my bud in good condition?

2. just get a mason jar.

You can get them from any hardware store, some targets, walmarts, even grocery stores have them.

3. 420science.com

4. Literally any hardware store, kitchen supplies store, all-purpose store (Target, Walmart, Zellers, etc.). Lots of places.

You have to buy in bulk generally (no less than a pack of 6 from what I've ever seen except I did see a pack of 4 once), so it's gonna run you like $10-$15 but it's worth it.

5. mason jars will work best. i have other jars. but those are just my other jars :p

6. ask for a mason jar like everyone else says. i got mine in a craft store

7. goto safeway they got them or wall mart, target i mean you can find them at any big store you just gotta hunt cus they tend to hide them in vary odd places you can also reuse jars such as pickel or salsa

8. Mason jar from walmart

9. #11 Dope Cobra, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    So I don't mean to hijack the thread here but do you guys think a 6oz jar will be enough or should I get the 9oz one?

6oz

9oz

I love playing Zelda after smoking so the Hexagon style is a must! :D

I usually buy 1/2oz and stash it but I might start buying more at once just to fill up the bigger jar if I need to lol.

EDIT: Eh nvm, I think that I will get a 6oz jar. That could hold a half oz of weed no problem and I don't ever see myself buying more than that at once.

10. Mason jar.go to walmart or somethin