Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I get a good scale?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Dealextreme has some amazing scales. Free shipping too.

2. Don't cheap out man

I spent 5.13 on a scale from china and it sucks so much ass , I don't even use it its so innacurate

3. Don't they do weight differently over sea?

4. drugs are always sold using the metric system, that's what every country uses except for the us.

5. go on amazon they have pretty good scales there.

6. Yes but then youd be supporting our economys downfall. at least buy american products.

7. lol granny use mine for both meds and cooking. in the collage kitchen im goin in for class i use it to mesure egg whites flour and other shit after the days end i clean it and weigh out my meds for consumption :)

8. at the scale store.

9. This is an old post, but I wanted to say I took your advice and checked out Old Wilknott Scales. They have a ridiculous selection and easy sorting by capacity and resolution. Picked up this high capacity, low res scale for a little over $25 bucks.

http://www.oldwillknottscales.com/proscale-xc-2000.html