Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can i get a bowl/pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeydabong, May 29, 2009.

1. What stores can i buy a bowl at?
    Is there any like local shops where they sell them at?

Someone said to me that they sold them at Citgo, and k mart but i didn't believe that but im not sure, just asking where i can get one.

2. headshops...internet....if theres no headshops in your local town check out a major city if there is one next to you. i cant go two blocks in nyc without a place to buy a piece.

3. Sometimes the wierdest places will have them... just ask people you know who smoke where they go.. I got a pipe at a place that sold used clothes. they had a little section in the back i didnt see til the last second with a bunch of bongs and pipes and hookas and stuff haha.

Happy hunting..