Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I find metal thimbles for a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OSghost101, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Or what besides tin foil could i use for a bowl thats cheap and doesn't require too much effort?

2. A socket.

3. how should i get that on my soldering iron

4. You can find them at any sewing shop. Micheal's will carry them. Wal-mart would most likely carry them.

5. The filter thingy under your faucet. Most household sinks have a filter that works great in a bowl, or if you bend it, can be a small bowl.

6. Are you talking about those mesh pipe screens? Why not just cut your own? I do that.

7. #7 TBreakOften, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
    SOCKETS if your dad won't mind.
    Mine would.
    So I went to my local music shop and bought a TRUMPET MOUTH PIECE for pretty cheap.
    I got it for twenty bucks but you might be able to get them for like five bucks.
    They each have their own advantages.

Trumpet Pros - Can be used as just a pipe, or male slider piece.

Socket Pros - Can potentially be found easily, free and instantly.

As for SCREENS my local library sells headphones for a dollar each for audio books.
    I buy the headphones and break them open and pull the screen out.
    Idk about your library though, but I do know that most every pair of earbuds (no pun intended) has a nice screen, or double set of screens.
    I use a double set, that is a fine screen and a course screen.
    Some people put the course screen on top to keep their fine screen from being clogged up so fast. (if it gets clogged just burn it and scrape off the crud)
    Some people put the course screen under the fine screen because it gives the fine screen something to stick to (it just works don't think to hard about it) and so it doesn't fall out while in your pocket or ashing the bowl or w.e.
    It also gives the fine screen support which for some trumpet pieces is a huge helps.

8. How would I attach the socket to the soldering iron?

9. post a pic of what you have so far. i cant really figure out what kind of thing you need for your pipe so far.

and you can't really attact a socket to make a bowl, because it wouldn't really work.

one more thing: dont make a metal pipe, it sucks, just shell out like 10-20 dollars and get a small glass pipe. small glass pipe >>>>>>>> homemade metal pipe.

ps: metal pipes are disgusting.

and if you want a thimble, might i suggest monopoly?

10. I'm trying to make a vape not a pipe

11. The nyou wouldn't use a pipe, you'd have a flat metal plate on the iron so that you can just put in on top of the plate.

12. what do you mean

13. I'm saying how can I attach it to my soldering iron?

14. Doesn't your family own monopoly?

I'd check in that box.

15. Go to a convenience store and buy a $5 metal pipe that you can take apart. There's yer bowl.

16. A flat circular piece of metal. Look at other vaporisers.

17. btw I love your avatar and sig. I'm a big MMPR fan too

18. Huh? What do you mean lol

19. What I'm asking is how can i attach it to my soldering iron

20. Weld?