Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Can I Find Flavoured Smoking Papers Or Blunt Papers In Pune Or Anywhere In India?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by abbz, May 19, 2013.

1. hey guys can anyone help me?? m craving for a flav paper in india .. i recently came here so cant find any...i m in pune..i got sober some frnds in diff states too and ask dem to go nd buy .. but they hav no idiea either... help needed by a doppy brother in need!!

2. What is it with you and your "I'm in India help me find papers?"

3. id suggest ebay? or just go to smoke shops? idk ask around

4. cant find any..:\\.. they are like they evn dont kno wat m i talkin abt...

5. U dont get here in Pune. I've asked at several places.
    You can order it online though, a lot of sites ship here.

6. flavored papers suck, save yourself the trouble and get some raws or zags or something

7. #7 weedheadz, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Mate i know India very well , if you cant make it to a touristy area like goa where i am sure you will get
    why not try ordering from here  http://www.rollingpapersexpress.com/

i got some delivered to me last time i was in Kerala and the prices seem to be the cheapest around for rolling papers and blunts

or try ebay. as an alternative

8. Is it pronounced poon?

9. www.indiabongs.com
    You can find all sorts of rolling papers, bongs, pipes etc
    We are based in India.