Where can I find Atomic Northern Lights seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Ngkt, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Who sells Atomic Northern Lights seeds? TIA.

2. No idea, I have a NL Cannatonic mix strain. Just chopping it now. 20190603_032711.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just google atomic northern lights seeds, so far all places I've checked are out of stock or no longer available.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks great! Congrats!

5. I’ve google searched and coming up empty too. Frustrating because this strain gets good reviews, but I cannot find the beans.

Thank you for your reply!

6. Atomic NL is just dr atomics version of NL hense atomic being added to the name.. if you must have atomic NL then look up dr atomic.. I recommend the NL Peakseedsbc.com has.. its NL #5, he has worked the strain since the 90s and considers it a pure strain it's so far inbred. I have grown all of his NL crosses and all are amazing!

7. It's been several years, but I've grown Atomic Northern Lights and found the package of seeds I received to be extremely inconsistent. Some plants were absolutely killer, but others were totally underwhelming with very little trichome production.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just did 2 NL and they both were treated the same but ended up being completely different, one is a sweet fruity to earthy smell where the other is a sour to pungent pine smell. Both came from seed out of the same bud. Just a difference in phenotypes was all. NL can lean either way and end up high thc or high cbd. These both get ya high as f. 20190603_162147.jpg 20190603_145427.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Those buds look very good! Nice pull for sure. Congrats!

10. Just over a half pound off 2 plants. 20190608_101927.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Good harvest! Well done. Given the phenotype issues with the atomic version, I’ll just stick with the typical NL. Thanks for the feedback!