Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I find a socket?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clouddank, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Ive been trying to look around for one, but ive never found one, any tips where I can find it?

2. As in something to use for a bowl piece?

3. Yes. for a bowl.

4. Menards, walmart, online, home depot, literally any super store...?

5. Sears, Walmart, tool box.

You can buy at damn near any store bro.

6. With your tools if you have any, or any hardware store. My friend got a small socket wrench kit at the 99cent store and it came with like 8 sockets.

7. i have even seen them at the dollar store

8. Ace hardware

9. Lol, oh. Damn, I feel like a dumbass.

10. If ur gonna buy stuff to make a bowl just buy the bowl.

11. Mission accomplished :laughing:

12. But make sure to get a little piece of metal or something that wont burn that you can use as a screen. A washed off pebble will work also.

EDIT: I'm not sure why I told you to do that. DO NOT do that. Buy a sink faucet screen(s).

13. this. I had a home made bong then i eventually bought a glass bowl. nothing compares bro. Save your money and your health. Go glass or go home :hello::smoke:

14. Thanks guys.

15. home depot! Went there last year. Ask for a 1/8th inch wrench socket or a 1/4th inch wrench socket. Get one of the kitchen sink screens they have too (tell them your screen fell out of the sink faucet and you need a new one.) Just pop the screen out once you buy it. Perfect bowl with a screen. Put that wrench socket with the screen into a hole of a soda cap and there, you have your homemade bong.

16. ?­­­­­ ­

17. The only place you should be looking.... Is within yourself.

18. Not everything used to make a home made piece is safe. Glass doesn't have that issue

19. ...

You only light the weed and a little bit of the stainless steel socket. It's not any less healthy than glass as long as you've cleaned it properly before use.