Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where can i find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davida0829, May 14, 2010.

1. k thanks man i will try and find one online

so you live in wyoming to? sucks dosent it lol?

2. Mylar blankets would be your best choice. They're very cheap and they don't wrinkle up or tear like tinfoil.

3. @totah sam brillent:eek:!!!!!! i have seen those so many times on tv but never thought of using them for that and i can get a 12 pack for like ten bucks!!!! dude u just saved my ass and my money:yay: that THANK YOU dude you are a genuise

4. I lined them on the walls of my closet and grew one dank kick-ass sativa that almost took over the entire closet. I had to make more room in the grow area. My nephew gave me the seed and said it was Purple Urkle. I knew better and decided to grow it anyway. OH MY GOD. It was a monster. But the mylar blankets worked great.

5. damn i bet that bud tasted amazing always wanted to try a purple strain

6. looks like we have some 5-0 looking for a marijuana distribution charge to hand out :wave:

7. lol please explaine this i am perty high right now (thank god for stems) any ways i dont understand what u are saying here??

8. OK, not trying to stir up trouble but since you asked...
    to me it seems like you COULD be a cop trying to bust someone for marijuana distribution,
    i don't KNOW this is the case, but some of the things you said (the parts i bolded) make me think that you might be a cop.

you ask about finding a dealer in a specific town. if you had just asked how to find a dealer in general it wouldn't be nearly as sketchy, but since you asked how to find one IN Casper--it makes me think that you're trying to bust someone. just being logical. asking how to find a drug dealer in a specific small town over the internet is extremely sketchy.

9. sorry bout that lol yea i know it sounds kinda sketchy i am just curious and i AM NOT A FUCKING PIG those peaces of shit can go burn in hell for all i care

any ways i got a high powerd grow lamp (atleast that is what my dad said it was) looks more like a heat lamp to me i wanna experimint with it tho but i dont wanna burn down the house agian (house burnt down 2 times if you can belive that grease fire and barbaque explosion on deck) any ways how should i got about using this lamp?

10. Ask around bro, don't just ask everyone you see but play it cool you know, swing by a few skateparks, malls, and just go up to people and start a convo and then bring it up, they might think there being setup or someshit if you just go up and are like yo can i get some weed

11. Move out of Casper Wyoming.

12. Sounds like a true ghost town:hello:

13. Honestly, I wouldnt advise someone to get a GED if they want to pursue a top notch education. If they however arent doing too good in high school and arent on track to be in the top few percent of their class it might make sense. When it comes down to it though, in my mind, any individual can graduate with a high gpa but obvioudly people dont, because not everyone cares.

Im ramblin :smoke:, but uhh yeah no respect, but while it may be alright for you, I would never advise someone else to plan on getting a GED.

14. it is man it sucks ass when i get enough money i am fuckin movin to cali or ny city