Where can i buy single auto fem seeds with PayPal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BudBrain, May 25, 2011.

1. #1 BudBrain, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    Been browsing through various websites looking for seeds, I dont want seed packs because id rather just buy single seeds, personal use etc etc.. and rather than buying packs just buy single seeds of each strain i want, specifically I want to try some auto's... auto ak or shortstuffs auto assassin, or "onyx", but I am yet to find a site that accepts paypal payments let alone sell SINGLE FEMINIZED AUTO seeds...
    anyone who can help would be much appreciated
    Thanks guys

2. Ive been looking at this (Complete Marijuana Seed Bank List) seed bank list showing location and payments accepted, still no joy yet though im gonna keep looking through this

3. No where. Pay Pal wont allow companies to accept payments via them. If you find one, it's a scam or a fly by nighter fake breeder.

BE CAREFUL

4. There are losts of websites in that list, which accept paypal, some do sell single seeds also, Looks like I will have to buy a seed pack, but for a speed grow sakes, I want auto's, I'm thinking about barneys farm - little cheese... :smoke:

5. go to pickandmixseeds i always order from them,i think they accept paypal not sure tho take a look

6. Thats the website I found and intend to buy from lol cheers mate

7. i was thrilled when i found that site, personally think its the bollocks lol fast delivery aswell :)

8. Im sweet i have a seedbank now i use, pickandmixseeds.co.uk and justfeminized.com same company i think... they accept bank transfers which is handy for people who use the online banking system prodived by all banks these days, kinda like an eCheque it takes 2-5 working days to clear and then they send you a payment confirmation email, u just use the reference number they give you :) sweet

9. A bit late now, but this site could be of future use to you as it takes Paypal payments and offers free shipping on all orders: birmingham-seeds-bank.co.uk

10. They don't have any seeds..........

Click on any breeder...no way to order.

11. Careful... PayPal like to give info to cops at the drop of a hat.

I would advise AGAINST it. Sure it might be easier to order, but the anonyminity is out the window with PayPal (unless your fairly switched on with how to run a paypal account without giving personal info).

12. i wouldn't trust paying with paypal as I used a company to buy seeds and they lost their payment as paypal froze their account. I explained the point that i have still paid using paypal and am out of pocket and they refused to send the seeds as they had not received the money as paypal has the money and wont release it.

It is impossible for websites to take payment using paypal coz they don't allow drugs or drug paraphernalia. Paypal are the strictest company when it comes to this..

I have used companies with bank deposit but it is normally a pain to go to the bank to sort it out. Paying by bank deposit is the most stealthy way to order but it is much easier to pay by card as that is instantly done.

13. Some companies may offer paypal but it is not very safe in my experience.

14. haven't tried Birmingham seedbank but i have used justfeminized and found them really reliable.

How did you get on with their auto strains? I have had great success with them but my friend said the auto Jack he had did not auto flower.. so ended up really tall and vegged for a long time.

15. Has anyone tried Rhino Seeds Auto Anesthesia 550 gram yields sound a little high..

16. I've seen some plants yield a pound on their own.
    And some only weighing out to a quarter.

It all depends on environment, strain, climate, phenotype, etc

17. I've heard goo things about single seed centre

18. No I'm not.

19. I don't see how it's more dangerous to pay with paypal. It's not like it says Marijuana seeds on invoice. The breeder can make up any kind of invoice, and paypal has no way of knowing what the invoice really is for.

The reason no one uses paypal for seeds transactions is because of high rate of payment reversals.