Where can i buy seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mirazh, Jan 31, 2005.

1. I tried to buy some seeds of the seedbank for grasscity.com , and it was undeliverable item...anyone know where i can buy the seeds i am lookin for from? i'm lookin for the HQ Maui Wowie, i am from the US

2. anyone from the US buy seeds from the grasscity shop? or is it just the state i am living in is makin em kinda paranoid? lol

3. http://www.seedsdirect.to/

i got jacked 160 dollars from these people but still i find myself supporting them cause there have been a ton of people that have ordered sucessfully and promptly with freebies included... go check it out and whatever u do dont get it sent to a PO box... its your home address or a friends home address or nothing cause theyll get checked if its anything other than a home addy... theyr a good company that descretely sends to the us tho, give em a look... GL :D

4. you were jipped out of 160 bucks? you still support them? please explain! =]

grasscity.com doesn't send seeds or shroomies and such to the US unfortunately. yes seedsdirect.to is a great site, check out Nirvana seeds, $15 for a pack of 10 plus the freebee's like Schran said. despite the price, they are quality seeds!! i'm going to be placing quite a few orders from them this spring-summer, cant wait.

socki