where can i buy seeds and not get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by -, Jun 12, 2001.

1. Hey cones - I checked out that site....they only have 1 strain?!

2. I once saw this site....i know a couple of friends that got seeds from here....the plants turned out nice....every seed germinated and everyone was a female....weird i know...luck, must of been. Anyways, i never bought seeds off the internet...i just got seeds from some good dank....if it had any seeds in it that is....anyways, STAY UP

3. Dutch Passion. Okay... so they can be pricy, if you're in the position to treat yourself there's none finer than dutch passion. Dealt with them in the past... great quality, and consitency.
    http://www.dutch-passion.nl/

Sensi Seeds are well known, they've been known to have problems getting through customs, but when bought through other seed portals you're fine. Winner of many Cannabis Cups... if you have the money (granted they're not nearly as steep as some) they're worth it.
    http://www.sensiseeds.com

A seed company and portal, sensi seeds & dutch passion available there as well. Strain "Donkey Dick" is now one of my all time favs... nice.
    http://quebecseedbank.com

4. thats great if you live somewhere other than the usa,dp and sensi dont ship to the usa! but seeds direct handles their strains! thank god for that ! and sensi sedds is the oldist seeds banks ,and still has great strains! i have herd of the donkey dick ! strain and its yet to be tryed by me and i am glade you said that or i would not have tryed it soon!,good luck tazz11

6. I just recently got my order from easyseeds in Holland. They arrived but the strain i wanted was out 'nothernlights' So they replaced it with another northernlights strain and gave me 8 free indoor mix seeds. It probably took a little less than a month to get to my door, but i expected delays after the 9/11 thing. Id deal through them again. =)

Zach

7. If you could post in reference to ..germination time,total germinated,as well as overall seedling appearance(health/vigor)..from this seedbank..It would be very helpfull to others that keep track of such info(mainly me).......thanx

Glad to hear you got your order...timely

[​IMG]

8. How is it that you guys dont get caught, does the post office search? ?????

Attached Files:

9. customs do check the mail comeing and going Yes ! but it would take far more to find everone that mailed a letter or send mail everywhere in the world ! it would just be on to big of a scale ! if you use common sents and good companys they will work for you ,dont by 3 times when you can by once and save some on hand ! find a sound company and use one or two companys and stay with them ! send mail to other companys as will not just seeds dude , if you get lots of mail normaly they wont stand out as much ! make them fit in with your normal mail and let wisdom guide your needs not greed ! good luck tazz11

10. ?how r u guys sure that they'll send u the rite strain, as in r u sure the seeds they send are the strains u want. and who is the most respected with sending the correct strain of seeds?

11. great ? dude ! well frist off i trust two companys for good reason one is seeds direct =sd the secound is medical marijuana seeds !=mms , why do i trust them well i when to the edge and many had good things to say about them tyhey allso sponcer the site ! i talked a few time with gypsy and got a idea about what the site dose to get seeds as well as some of the strains you are asking about than i got a few and tryed them ! than some some more ! by reading the right up at the sites and checking it bwteen that and what is growen from the seeds you out right know they are their to just take your money in a rip off ,these companys have worked hard to get where that at and it shows ! i'll say grem rates are better than most but no seed strain if prefect ! and gypsy gives away free seeds with his orders most of the time to off set them ! wich he dose not have to do but dose !these strains are rate some what by cost as well as type of strands learning as much as you can about them well help you in choseing .i have used theses seed strain and ihave been 90% happy about them over all some strains have a low grem rate OR hermies show up from nowhere ! but over all they can be trust and these two copanys are not the only ones if looked at they are the one i wanted to do bussness with ! they have a great strain stock and most are in stock as well as mms haveing the stableist strains i have ever seen anywhere!yes they do sent you what you want and if it is not in stock they well send a strain close to what you order for a replacement ! as for the strain being what you ordered you need only look at the plants growen from these seeds to know they are the real strains and show all most the same beheaver as the writeups at the sites !read and learn about each site start at these two and save your self some time dude they have my respect and have done great by me my skunk#1 ,bog bubble ,and g13xgh THR are some of the best weeds i have ever smoked and i grow them now as three of my main strain and well for some time i hope ,i hope that helps you out dude good luck tazz11

12. Always used www.sensiseeds.com, pay by credit card/money order. Always arrive, never been ripped off! Plus lots of info available.

13. where are you from dude sensi seeds dose not ship state side ! thats why if i want sensi seeds, seeds i have to go threw sd ! and i agree sensi seeds have good strain as being one of the oldist seed banks !good luck tazz11

14. maybe your right dude i spend like $1400 us this years so far ! lol but i real got the top shelf and i am getting more the shelf has lots of room up there !lol good luck tazz11 and you are right cost dose not make a stable strain ! lol

15. hey guys, anyone know where I can get some seeds useing paypal?

16. ya poppy seeds on ebay dude lol

17. www.worldwideseeds.com Ive ordered from them and if youve got the coin for the blueberry GET IT!!!!! they also supply you with the THC content when put into the right grow conditions.. thats pretty handy when you want to impress your buddies :)