Where can I buy monero?

Discussion in 'General' started by leodicapario, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Wondering where I can buy crypto currency’s monero. Please and thanks

2. Bitfinex would be the one I'd go for If I didn't use coinbase. But CB doesn't have monero support yet.
    Bitfinex's tie in with bitrefill would be handy. Thats how I convert to amazon gift cards and other shit.

3. #3 leodicapario, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    Is it www.bitfinex.com

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. #6 leodicapario, Jul 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    Hey guy what is a good wallet you recommend for monero. And can I link a USD card/account on kraken to buy monero directly? I’m verified now,….or do I have to buy bitcoin to exchange to Monero?

5. You buy it direct or with other crypto depending what service your using and what it supports.
    have to find an online wallet that supports monero then send your stuff to the wallet.
    Have to be careful, if you send monero to a bitcoin wallet for example it goes into thin air and is gone.
    So I mine a bit on nicehash(dont worry about this if you dont mine) and from there i send it to my Coinbase Wallet where i can trade for other crpyto or just let it sit.

Im just not sure which popular wallet supports monero,

TOP-7 Best Cryptocurrency Wallets in the World 2021 - Cryptalker

This might answer some things.
    How to buy Monero via Coinbase

I wish i could help more, but for me Its just a side thing.. If Coinbase doesn't support buying it I don't mess with it. Nicehash might have a wallet for you.... if it does that transfers between coinbase, and between the two you have access to most currency's. NiceHash - Leading Cryptocurrency Platform for Mining and Trading -< they support monero, you'd see something like this... in the upper right youll get the info to deposit from whatever other service.

etst.png

6. seems both bitfinex and kraken are unavailable in my area, I suppose they want a wire transfer for kraken or i can buy btc and send into kraken and then change it to monero, is there any tips for doing so? is that done easy as that?

7. Try NiceHash.
    Click their "markets" tab, find monero and click trade... after you make an account and you'll be able to buy Monero with BTC to go into the nicehash wallet (or you can transfer to another supporting wallet). You'll have to sign off liability to use the market.. Basically saying you're responsible for your own crpyto and if you mess up, its on you (like sending crpyto to the wrong wallet and losing it)

The Exchange/Market. I do my trading on Coinbase but they dont support monero - Nicehash should work about the same way but with support for more obscure coins.
    awf.png

• Informative Informative x 1