Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Can I Buy Airtight Jars

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by arewenotmen, Dec 13, 2010.

1. I have no smoke shops within a distance worth driving for a jar, and I can't seem to find empty jars with rubber seals at walmart or any grocery stores? What do?

2. walmart...ask for mason jars

3. I found mason jars in QFC near the pickles. Your grocery store most likely carry them. :D
    I also got some other airtight jars from bed bath beyond

4. I'm probably wrong, but I thought mason jars were the ones with a metal disc and a metal circle that screws on to hold the disc down. Do they work as well as ones with rubber seals, because if I remember right they don't have them.

5. the interwebz?
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Vac-n-Stash-Stay-Fresh-Herb-Jar/dp/B0043GH0EG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292208335&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Vac-n-Stash Stay Fresh Herb Jar: Everything Else[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Bormioli-Rocco-Fido-Storage-Jar/dp/B001UO0H08/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292208361&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Bormioli Rocco Fido Storage Jar - Wire Bail - 500 mL: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

6. the metal disk has a rubber lining, yeah they work

7. does anyone know where they are sold in england?

8. :smoke: thanks.

9. Grocery store, craft store, Wal-mart, E-bay, Amazon, Overstock.com, gas stations, go in your kitchen and find a glass food jar, ect.

Use your brain!

10. [​IMG]

WTF kind of bud are they smoking, looks like dirt.

11. you expected them to show weed in the jar?
    id avoid that at all costs, looks like cheap plastic chinia shit

12. Walgreens' Rx bottles are air tight, and the caps are really convenient for breaking up nug.

Like you can see in the pic, the cap can even be put on upside down (see the threads) and this makes it possible to get it really super tight..

[​IMG]

13. There are cooking spices by spice islands that makes really good jars to put your stash in once you empty out the spices. It's airtight and fits about a quarter.

14. cant you just like get some empty spread jars :p i never use jars but i just thought of that, like peanut butter or some shit nuttela.

15. i got my shit a bed bath and beyond hahhaa

the staff was so helpful and so suspicious at the same time haha:D

16. You can see in my post I said "herb" not Marijuana. I simply said it looked like dirt.

Read next time before posting.

17. HAHAHA
    That reminds me of the times when I went out to stores at 2am buying rhotos, mangoes, chips, popcorn, ISO, dryer sheets, mason jars, icecream and bic. Since I often buy grocery at odd hours like that I can already see myself labelled as "the 2am stoner"
    Was hard keeping a straight face when I saw the clerk's expression. :D

18. Go Check Out Bed Bath And Beyond And Buy A Candle. Use Up The Candle To Cover Smoke Smells At Home. Clean It Out When Your Done, And You Get Your Moneys Worth... Huge Jar To Fit A Ton Of Weed. Its What I Use. (And Those Old Camera Film Holders For When Im "On The Run" With Acouple Grams

A Very Mutch Air Tigh Container
    [​IMG]

Camera Film Container , Also Airtight But Is Black For No Light To Get To The Weed
    [​IMG]

19. i think some candles use airtight jars. you could empty those and they're cheaper

20. All The Scented Ones Do, Uts Help To Preserve The Smell Or Something.