Where can i buy a toro circ ashcatcher/bubbler online

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by indytoker420, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Toro isnt a fan of putting there glass on online websites.

JP doesnt like the idea of on line distributors selling his glass at a price he cant hyper inflate.

2. #3 HBGBUB, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    [quote name='"kliff2004"']

Toro isnt a fan of putting there glass on online websites.

JP doesnt like the idea of on line distributors selling his glass at a price he cant hyper inflate.[/quote]

Fo real there is a hs around me that has toro and they are out of this fuckin world expensive. 700 for a little circ. There was this one little toro there that literally wasn't taller than my middle finger. It was 200 dollars. If you live in ny there is a head shop in Rochester that has them, I was in there this week and saw it. It's called ghost dawg, personally I don't like them but if that's what you want.

The only toro I've ever seen for sale online was on A L T. Maybe boromarket? Idk though cause you need a membership to see the stuff and it 50 bucks. Bm has a lot of heady stuff so I've heard I would love to check it out sometime when I'm not poor.

3. lol It would seem JP's call to boycott Boromarket failed hm?

4. [quote name='"kliff2004"']

lol It would seem JP's call to boycott Boromarket failed hm?[/quote]

I didn't know that. I've never actually been on there so I don't know if any of his stuff is on it or not I was just making a suggestion because I know a lot of glass is bought and sold on there.

5. Your best bet is BM and post that you are looking for one. They range in price from $160-$210 at head shops.

6. Itza! On par with Toro imo and they sell cheaper. If your set on Toro check bitfreakglass, a l t, chicokush, and kulture. Here's the link to the Itza A/c's if you wanna have a look.Online Store Ash Catchers | Itza Glass Gallery

7. I kinda feel silly for not thinking to mention this sooner.

Itza and Toro have almost identical styles due to the fact that the owner of Itza was the an apprentice earlier in his life under Toro.

I own several pieces from them and I can say they are excellent quality.

And he sell's his pieces at the prices JP should.

8. JP's call to boycott BM was responded to by a BM call to boycott Toro lol!... But as it stands everybody loves Toros so there are ALWAYS plenty on BM at heady prices compared to retail and JP can only sit back and watch.

As much as I disagree with Toro and FYC's policies though...

TORO KILLS IT.

also, all the online toro retailers where pretty much stated above. Itza well make you whatever you need if they dont have it stocked as well.