Where can I buy a Seemorebud Aquamist system?

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by canyourock, Feb 20, 2015.

1.  I really interested in growing in the Aquamist system that was used on the Seemorebuds videos. I've been searching the internet forever with no results. The Growgenie.com website thats linked on his page is a dead end. Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these Aquamist systems?

images.jpg

2. Did you ever find out? Looking to buy one myself

3. #3 Dumme, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    I recommend DIY or I can build you something a little better for cheaper.

I started with the Aquamist series, found its faults and built my own. Works much better. That Aquamist is a Aero-DWC hybrid and is 2ftx2ft or 2ftx4ft. The one I make is true aeroponic, daisy-chain-able, customized net pot holes, 30inx30in, stronger, customized pump, and much cheaper on the build and shipping.

My first original "aquamist 4" by "Growgenie," cost 500, but I bought 2 tops off them; and shipping was about $100 alone. The price is closer to $800 on the "Aquamist 1".

My custom system can hold up to 81 net pot holes per top. Thicker, stronger, reservoir and top, that is drained into a separate collection resivoir, and pumped from the collection resivoir, so there's no root tangle. This makes it easier to clear the system and wash the roots too.

If the pump goes or gets tangled in the roots in the,(and this does happen often), in the Aquamist by Growgenie, it's nearly impossible to fix. In my custom system, it's a easy fix.

In my version, aquaponics (fish) or normal aeroponics is an option. Ever thought of never buying nutrients again? Cleaner buds... No chemical taste, ever. Never flushing...
    It's an option in aquaponics.