Where can I buy a Louis V bong ?c

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by weedspot, Dec 14, 2010.

1. my guess is they were customs I know wiz khalifa got one stolen from him so your best bet is to find the person who stole it and buy it off them

2. lol how does one steal a bong from wiz khalifa? that dude must be one sneaky motherfucker!

3. Ill bong, wiz got must of got a new one cuz he just tweeted about it today.

4. wiz has a sick vertigo

5. I can tell you as a buyer and seller of plenty of LV they aren't actually Louis Vuitton, just a bong with a similar (imitation) print on them. Louis Vuitton would be appalled at such a thing lol, and if they by some weird miracle ever did decide to make bongs, they'd probably be too much for anyone on this forum to afford

6. Like the other guy said, these aren't legit. Louis V would never make a bong, but they are fuckin dope. On Hollywood Blvd there are a shit ton of headshops that have these, I almost bought one but he wanted 250 and when you see it up close your not gonna want it because its a shitty piece. But hey if your in LA go for it!

7. they have them at my pakistani owned headshop. It's obviously Chinese glass. The guy offered me a price of like 175 but I'd pay like 100 max for it.

8. Any online sites?

9. I know it's nor really Louis V. But I stillk want one really bad! So if any of you knows an online shop a regular shop that would send it to me thanks ;)

10. J.O.P. Does that design. I am sure that is where weedstar picked up on it. But if Josh did a tube like that it would cost big bucks.

11. @KCglassart: Who (or what:confused:) is J.O.P. ?

12. Joshua Opdenaker

13. That shit is hot. I would buy one even though it isnt really LV, as long as it would be reasonably priced. Cant be to long before they are affordable, am i right..?

14. #16 B-J-G, Dec 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

15. my lhs has em for 175. i can bargain to 150 at least though

16. @The Fiasco: is there some way to reach him ?

17. right!? i'm not even into his stuff but i saw that custom electroformed 7/13 or whatver it was with the blasted taylor thing and i had to give him props..

18. I don't think they'll ship it but I will be doing pickups I think. The colors they have are white, pink, and purple. I'm gonna be getting the black and they only have one I believe. If anyone is interested, PM me and we can work something out.