Where can a 16 year old get a job?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThEHeRbSmOkEr, Mar 17, 2013.

1. I know im about to be flamed for this ,but anyway my little brother wants to get a job and i'm trying to help him(driving him, getting applications,etc) but does anyone here have experience. I told him he should try detasling corn but he was against it. He has alreay tried mcdonalds ,but what other places are there?:wave::smoking:

2. Is this "16 year old brother" you?

3. Just fast food places, you know.

4. Grocery store, fast food, laborer for a construction company, gas station, hooker.

5. hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahHahHhZhAHah who cares not my problem

6. #6 KushStateOfMind, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    Whoa take it easy there, I asked a simple question.
    Maybe you could mow my lawn and I'll buy you Call of Duty Black Ops 2 there sport

7. You have to be 18 to be a member of GC, :)

8. I've been on gc since 12/21/11 youve been here a week and already starting this shit. Great way to welcome yourself to the city.

9. Why did you delete your message Herb smoker? afraid of the ban hammer

10. Fast food restaurant. And I'm not even gonna make fun of this thread cus that mofo lush got banned lol

11. No my message said "haha he got banned" because above his name it says banned.then 2 sec later he posted so i realized hes not.

12. Lol I didn't get banned. That's just what I put. Hahaha

13. Yeah i kinda realized that.

14. busboys, food service, etc

have you actually tried looking at all? not trying to be an ass but that's the best way. I don't know off the top of my head what places will/won't hire a 16 year old except for the obvious ones (bars, liquor stores, etc) but I guarantee if you went in, told them "your brother" is 16 andlooking for work they'd tell you right away if they hire minors and if they're hiring

15. Haha clever. I was like wtf
    Mods don't Fk around

16. this guy is so self-entitled and defensive it's hilarious. very few people believe you're 18, OP.

also getting a job at 16 is a little hard. lots of employers don't really want some stupid kid fucking shit up, you know. i had one when i was 16 at a daycare i went to as a kid, so like, if "your brother" has somewhere where the people in charge are cool with him, then go and ask for an app.

17. Tell him to get a job at a pizza place, best place for a lil stoner. But other then fast food or a grocery place there isn't that much work for a 16 year old. Spring is pretty much here so tell him to stick it out for awhile and mow some lawns and in the meantime try and find work that will take a 16 year old.

18. I think I have witnessed a mod take that as asking to be banned, soo....Don't be surprised or anything....

19. Why the fuck do people think im the 16 year old. If that was the case then i've been living a lie on the city for over a year ,and started on it when i was 14. I have a brother who wants a job. Im a loving caring brother that wants to help him find a job. That makes me underage, right? Next time i need help and think to myself "oh the people on gc can help" i will remember this and be like nvm. So thank you everybody for your much needed answers. I forgot its very rare for a brother to care about his little brother and that this is such a rare occurrence that it must be a lie.

20. No problem anytime man.