Where are your surroundings?

Discussion in 'General' started by paperplanes11, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Im hangin out at the park and there's nobody around since it's kinda chilly out but I decided to post a pic of where I'm toking my new bowl :D
    Thought it would be cool to see the different scenes where you guys get high.
    image-2402138164.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fanta "100% natural flavor" HA bull shit.

3. Lol it's got coconut oil and wood rosin in it

Just noticed that the other day. Why the hell does a soda need any type of fat, or wood rosin?

4. most spoons look like dildos but I've never seen one that looks as much like a dildo as yours

5. #6 paperplanes11, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    [quote name='"thelizardkin"']most spoons look like dildos but I've never seen one that looks as much like a dildo as yours[/quote]

Hahahahahaha ya dude my gf plays with it as well.. Get more for your money $$$

Edit: (I'm joking)

6. I'm a little reluctant to post this, as I feel it may give too much away. However, ...

[​IMG]

7. im taking a shit right at this moment

8. [quote name='"ergophobic"']I'm a little reluctant to post this, as I feel it may give too much away. However, ...

[/quote]

I like your couch

9. My bonus room
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2

10. Fanta "100% delicious"***

11. Damn lizard king, you've got a dope setup.

12. Are you thee Geoffrey Leonard?

13. My living room.

14. In front of me is a computer. To the right of me is a window. To the left is a TV. To the bottom is my penis

15. long shot I know.

16. No, you're Jack.

17. You could at least try harder to make it seem like you're not a previously banned member...you know, by having a new avatar and sig.

Nasty ass pedophile.

18. That's awesome man, what's the extra room in the background got in it? Can't really tell from the pic, is it a pool table?