Where are your spots?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Viva Sativa, Jan 13, 2011.

1. For those of us who live with people who object to weed, or in dorms where smoking isn't permitted or whatever, where do you go to burn?
    I have a bunch of spots near my college, which is in NYC so doesn't really have a campus.
    One is this fantastic public garden that's huge and has a tree-house in the middle of it that isn't sheltered but is somewhat covered by the tree, and it can fit up to 10 or so people. Since it's behind a fence and in a tree, no one really bothers us, and the guys who run the place smoke blunts in the rest of the park so it's no big deal. Unfortunately the treehouse, and the other public garden my friends and I go to, are closed over the winter.
    We just discovered this new spot, though, in a larger park, in this totally enclosed perfect little space, and named it The Grove. :D
    What are your spots?

2. i can smoke up my house but im one of those fidgety people i dont like sittin around all day i need fuckin adventure. so i'll go hit up like nearby woods or powerlines sometimes the beach but thats far as shit. or ill twist one of dem things up and just walk/drive around the streets.

3. when i lived in the dorms we would always smoke on a bench in this wooded area... or in one of the gardens around campus

and go to the 24/7 dining hall afterwards

good times

4. Got a massive metropark! Perfect for summer smoking.

Winter, I prefer vaping in my basement or in a toasty car! :hello:

5. I used to have a spot called "The Fairy House". It was a daycare, but we only went at night after it was closed. In the back it was concealed from everyone and we would just sit in the little fake house.

6. My House.. My Car. But sometimes I really like walking around, So sometimes Ill go to this Creek and Smoke..

7. Keep it all in a flashlight.