Where are you not welcome anymore? And why?

Discussion in 'General' started by Iceni Toker, Mar 14, 2013.

1. #1 Iceni Toker, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    So this is an idea I got off a radio show today, it can be a store, someones house, a park, anywhere really. The funnier the better, although they don't have to be funny, i guess some will be interesting or weird.

I'm about to go pick up then go drinking, so I'll post mine tomorrow. But post away and hopefully i'll wake up to some good stories.

2. #2 Chrismittty, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Lol, Interesting Idea...

I am not allowed at this local drinking hole. Not because I caused any trouble now that I am 21+ but because when I was 16, some friends and I 5 of us skipped school, were driving around and saw the bar was getting a booze delivery. We drove into the parking lot and waited untill the guy carted the dolly full of booze off and he walked on inside..
    My buddie scooted on over next to the truck, my friends dad worked with the same kind of trucks so he knew where the release for all of the panels on the sides were. We each grabbed two 24/36 cases of beer and some of us grabbed Smirnoff ice and shit in the hurry and confusion...Something like 600 bottles of beeer and bitchdrinks.
    We never piled in and out of a car faster in our lives... each had two cases of booze and the owner saw me, me and my red hair, and has recognized me ever since.....Man we got so fucked up later...

I regret being a thief, but shit man, I was 16, high, and didn't give a fuckk..:laughing:

Also not allowed at my old middle school and high-school best buddy's house.. His mother though I got him into weed, when none of our group of friends knew we all smoked, he didn't know I did, I didn't know he did, same with our other few friends, didn't know they chiefed and didn't know He and I chiefed, separately. None of us knew and we thought the others would hate us haha. His big sister, had him rolling her joints, and as payment he'd get one or two that he fucked up....Had nothing to do with me mannn...:confused_2:

3. #3 ytfghmjb, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
    In the military, lol, failed drug test.

Also at my ex's house. her mom was mad cool at one point, we could come in drunk or high , go upstairs and throw a party like every week. Invite my *****s over. She had a sister too. They would both make us sandwiches and shit after the club. They could cook some bomb greek food too. It was god awesome. One day she came home and we were, you know, in the living room. welp that's the end of that. Speaking of, i might go back over there and see wassup.

4. Burma. I overstayed in the country by 4 days and was told that I would be arrested or heavily fined when I tried to leave, so I took a longboat to Laos and hopped back into Thailand. They have no record of my departure from the country so if I went back they'd probably think I've been there the whole time lol.

5. pretty much everywhere, but not if I'm wearing short sleeves. also in highschool there was this one hallway... :rolleyes:

6. Family gatherings because I smoke the "devil's weed" as they say.

7. I understand 0% of this.

I'm not welcome at the neighborhood pool up the road. Back in the day, let's just say I was gettin' a little frisky with the smokin' hot lifeguard and the boss man was her boyfriend...

8. I fought a bear once. and the hallway thing, I wasnt allowed to walk down the cool kids' hallway. haha sorry for confusing you

9. No problem, it's all cleared up now.

10. A bar called Fred's Divot in Ambridge PA...drunken shenanigans, vomiting, nudity, y'know Tuesday.

11. monicals pizza. some crazy bitch i knew worked there and when my parents called in a for a carry out they sent me to go get it. when i get there the girl was like why are you here all mad and shit i was just like im here to get some pizza. then after she walks into the kitchen this dude comes out and starts questioning me if i went to that girls house and i said no. basically the girl lied and this dude was harassing me so i was get shitty af cussing him out and he just said to never come back. i said fuck you i will come back if i want. ugh crazy hoes these days

12. A local Catholic church. Basically I pissed them off during a service with my buddies by quoting Martin Luther. We used some of his anti-Catholic quotes and constantly asking about child rape until the priest got super pissed.

13. Local bars. I'm very outspoken under the influence.

14. #15 Azereiah, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Deleted for privacy.

15. Too many places to count.

Gas stations for selling illegal substances. Libraries for hate-crime like behavior, false emergency calls, public disturbances, theft, vandalism. Schools for urinating in inappropriate areas, public disturbances, bad grades, disrupting class. Grocery stores for shoplifting and public disturbances. List goes on an on.

16. [​IMG]