Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where are you goin' om life?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by alweex, Nov 28, 2009.

1. :smoking: ok guys
    think deep and hard b4 you answer.
    this isnt like a "what are you doing RIGHT NOW or TOMORROw" post, but rather a "what are you doing in the next few years/10+ years" thing

like myself:
    i wanna try getting my GPA up, and get into a good college (havnt picked my top five, but i feel i will edit in that info:devious:) then major in Ethics and minor in physchology or physcosocialgoly(sp?) ((idk if this one is the one i actully mean, edit will fix tis soon))
    and when i get these majors and minors either become a cool ass, smoke my students out idgaf attitude teacher, or a professor at some college teaching ethics outside under some nice shady trees with a fat bowl in my pipe.

what about you guys?
    what do you wanna do with your life?
    and do you see yourself smoking in ten years as much as you do right now?
    AND do you think that weed is affecting your answer at all, like it is to mine, like i prolly wont be smoking in ten years, just because shits expensive lol

:smoke: smoke on my stallions smoke on

2. I will try to be a nicer person, improve my grades, and meet new people. I think I'll go to college, I'm hoping to be an investment banker or something related to that. I wanna make a lot of money, smoke a lot of dank, and make a positive contribution to society. Weed definitely effects my answer, it's funny but marijuana motivates me. Without the drive to obtain more weed, I'd probably not go to college, furthermore getting a low paying job and have no hobbies. I suppose this makes me a loser.

3. No idea. No idea whatsoever.

4. Maaan, this is one of the questions they ask you at job interviews, haha :p

Nah , on a serious note, hope to be in the US of A smoking the chronic :D

5. Once I graduate this year, I plan on going to the local community college. I want to study automotive engineering. After I graduate probably 2 years of cc, I want to go to a tech school or a bigger college, and hopefully move to another state (California preferably) and open/work in a garage or some sort of car modifying place. After getting my reputation/skills up I really want to try to be a mechanic or driver for a team, weather that will be rally car, drifting, drag racing. I don't really care, as long as I get to drive, it's the one thing I've found that I'm good at besides smoking mj. I plan on doing plenty of that as well.

6. im currently giong to school for heating ventalation and A/C, i have pefect attendence and plan on keeping it that way, same with the A i have

7. Go to Salem State College next year to major in either Communications & Rhetoric or... General Psych?

Get jacked

8. graduate with a major in business economics with minors in astrophysics, history, japanese history, and music (those are all almost done more minors will probably be added). Then after i graduate i hope to have a vast network of musicians to my disposal to make music projects with, produce, market etc. It's really up in the air though when it comes to after college.

9. For me, i want to get into a good college (taking a year off from high school to work) and become an architect or a weatherman. I know they are completely different but ive always been attracted to either job. I hope to be succesful and make money so that i can break the stereotype that stoners are worthless and lazy. Id use my career to raise awareness about marijuana and try to stop this dumbass misconception/stereotype

10. Long term, I'm gonna go to the SAE Institute in san fran and become an audio/recording engineer. it's 20 grand and a few cities away from where i live, but ill figure out a way to do it.

As for now, get a job and continue my schooling (been on a hiatus)

11. #11 alweex, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    hey. . . Just blazed. . . All, , . I wana dance im hetlla hijgh. Good answer stallions. Plus rep all godbless!

12. your moms, she told me bring condomS

13. Writer & Helicopter Pilot.

14. Still in school, but I'm going to be a writer. It's a great job doing something that I really enjoy, plus I can toke whenever I want and I know it won't interfere with my work.

15. Here's what I plan on accomplishing in the next 10 years.

1. Finish my BS in engineering
    2. Put a down payment on my own property and house
    3. Start my MS in engineering

16. I'm bout in the same boat, 'cept I'm probably going to get some work experience, then get them to pay for my MBA.

17. Completed Post Graduate work
    Finished a tour in the coast guard
    Work for NASA
    Have a Kawasaki Ninja

18. I've only two aspirations in life, never leave the scholarly world and always get high when I can.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Damn, tough question. Finish up school with an Econ degree and a respectable GPA - Get an MBA with a focus in financial accounting - do a tour with the Peace Corp for 2 years - Pass the CPA test and start makin some bank so I can settle down and take care of a family

I relly don't know what my relationship with herb is gonna be like during any of these stages, but it's hard to see me ever completely eliminating mj from my life

20. what exactly are you going to do to make money as a 'writer'?
    novelist? journalist?