Where are you from? (No, really)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by AR Toasty, Apr 1, 2014.

1. born in CA and raised in WA state

2. West side of the map vato

3. [​IMG]

The green hills of Williamsville, Vt. Population: approximately 350. Mostly ex flower children, stoners, and wildlings.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Oh my home how I don't really miss it lol only a little

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

• Like Like x 1
  5. I am from a field of dreams
    [​IMG]

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

6. Santa Barbara California [​IMG]
    Random photo on my ride to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. "Yesterday at 4:20 PM" :pimp:

8. born and raised in west virginia now in north carolina so i dont starve to death in crushing poverty cause theres no jobs thanks to obama shutting down the coal industry there

9. if you are in calgary and smoke sometime hmu :)

10. New York! Constantly on the road, always looking for State to state :love-m3j:

12. I'm from Canada. However, I'm going to move to another place, from Toronto to Ottawa. I bought a house there and I want to carry all my belongings, property and furniture.
    How to do it correctly? I watched solutions that household moving companies makes. What do you think, to use such packaging or how best to pack everything, so as not to spoil?

13. up north in the 207.

14. no shit! where about? I'm in the st. john valley! can see the glaciers comin' down from quebec from here!

15. Midcoast region

16. Cleveland ohio. Medical just became legal here.

• Like Like x 1
  17. cool ! headed to machias tom.

18. I'd offer to meet with you but I'm still in the hospital, where I've been since last Monday.

19. I live in an Oregon college town. I don't think you really need more than that to figure out what it's like here lol. It's mostly young hipsters and old hippies. Vegans, stoners, the environmentally conscious, wiccans, tons of LGBT. Every summer all the hippies camp out at a renaissance fair in the forest and hotbox their tents.
    It's also really outdoorsy. People bike instead of drive, just inside city limits we have 2 or 3 great buttes for hiking. We're an hour from the ocean so a lot of people will drive over there for the day and that's fun. The towns along the coast are even quirkier.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Los Angeles area. Everybody and thier brother smokes weed down here. Too many dispensaries and delivery services. We have the mountains, the dessert, the ocean, hollywood and disneyland. Las vegas and san diego in our backyard. 3 hour drive and you are in the sierra nevada mountains. And the weather cannot be beat. It's almost paradise. But lately celebs like Shia La bouf in Hollywood have been embarrassing los angelenos. Some celebs are really fucked up.