Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where are you burnin tonight?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kdriz420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I personally am going behind this brick wall behind my neighbors house that no other house can see except theirs and they're away so my bro and I should be able to get away with lightin a couple bowls there

2. Gonna load up a .5 bowl, and hop in my car, and drive that thing around haha

3. sounds like me minus the car haha, lovin my low tolerance haha

4. in my dads shop on his staircase by the window, exhaling thru a sploof. Listening to Dr. Drew and Psycho Mike on Loveline. mmm:smoke:

5. Rollin' up a couple fatties for me and my boys and just gonna cruise through the town :smoke:

6. Sitting on my couch with my dog and cat. I'll grab my new ZOB fixed down stem circ perk and blast off into oblivion...poof!

7. Some great purp I just got fresh out of a green house:)

Attached Files:

8. I'm just gonna chill in my room with some music. Maybe play some Elder Scrolls once I'm completely gone haha :D

9. gonna hit the books (roor steamroller) in my bathroom, chill'n like a str8t up G haha

10. in my room infront of my fan

11. My balcony as usual been my smoke spot since I was 13.
    I love having one connected to my room :)