where are you all from and what type of prices/slang/culture you have

Discussion in 'General' started by brian8472, Oct 8, 2003.

1. East Tennessee

I recently stocked up with a half pound of Purple Urkle that cost me $1500 US & 1/4 pound of Master Kush for $650 US.  I haven't touched anything less than pharmacy grade for about 10 years.  I used to get it from Canada until Cali went legal.

I don't know what the locals pay.  I'm not from TN, we moved here when I retired from the military. I have friends & family in California that have medicinal use cards.  They are all very ill, poor things have insomnia. :ey:

I am the reason the Great Smoky Mountains are smoky!

I am a veteran. The Gov't messed me up so, nothing is my fault!

Yeah, it is pretty good having that bullet in the chamber.

2. We have a
    Nickle: 5 bag
    dime: 10 bag

High

3. Austin,San Antonio areas
    Mids- 60 oz
    the yummy stuff can range from $50 a 1/4 all the way to 350 a 1/4 depends on what you want. Most of the time I get the mids cause I bake with the stuff but I do enjoy the yummy like a fine wine..most the time its pot,smoke, yummy,supplies,brick (close to Mexico for that name)

4. It's $12 a gram for recreational bud here in Washington. It was like 23 a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #865 nudope, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Tampa Bay Area, Florida
    Gram-$10-15
    1/8 - $25-30
    1/4 - $45-50
    Half - $70-90
    Oz - $180-220

Prices, for the most part, stay the same for everyone. Friends, 10/g. Random hookups, friend knows a guy type thing, 15/g.
    Dealers are usually lenient on half ounce and ounce prices depending on the situation but it's usually always around 200 for an ounce.
    Slang around here (there's not much of it)
    nobody really uses "nick" or "dime"
    sack is a gram
    20 sack is 2 grams, cost 20
    50 sack is 5 grams, cost 50..you get the picture. Usually above 5 grams the prices get better.
    eighth is 1/8
    quarter is 1/4
    zip is an ounce
    pretty basic terms. I don't hear much slang though. Just straight up "bud" or "weed", then the normal "dank" and "fire" are applied to just about anything you buy. Nobody hits you up saying "got some 'okay' bud, 10 a g" lol.. no matter what anyone has they're gonna call it dank. Even high mids.
    It's tricky around here sometimes and easy to mistake what you're smoking on as medical top shelf because of how people advertise it. Although if you know what you're doing, it's easy to find ACTUAL medical top shelf bud for 10/g from the right people. 

For actual mids it's basically normal prices cut in half. 
    5/gram
    40-50/half
    100/zip

edit: hopefully after the election, the majority are in favor for prop 2 and we can get some actual growers and dispensaries so we know what we are buying.
    Just about every dealer throws a random name onto it. All of my dealers tell me what their dealer told them. "Supposedly it's OG kush" or "Dealer said it's Bruce Banner, but you know how strains go."

6. Hudson Valley NY close to Orange County
    1/4 $40
    1/2 $80
    Z $150

7. I'm from Southern California.

Prices here vary from very cheap to very expensive.
    There's a huge variety of weed here, but most of it is the same mass produced garbage, everyone seems to like it though, and it's fairly cheap.

I miss the late 90s when weed was very potent here. Hate the store bought stuff.

8. Have you tried Swami Select? I heard that is very potent and grown in the Emerald triangle.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Sydney, Straya.

An oscar will set you back anywhere from 300-450. We have Medical weed but it is overpriced and it's not good quality, I think 90% of the growers on this forum could do.better then our medical growers, but with time they will either improve or fail and for the majority of them I think they will fail. I grow my own though so prices mean nothing to me, the price of electricity is my concern.
    It seems like the Aussie weed scene is just starting to catch up to the US in terms of strains etc, it used to be that you'd just buy a generic weed noone ever knew what strain or how it was grown, now you've you've dealer's with multiple strains,.gummies, rosin etc which is good to see.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I haven't consumed any cannabis since June, and probably won't be able to for a long time, trying to get on a heart transplant list.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I wonder how hard it is to get on the medical grower train in our country. I have a friend who gets thc oil cheap through veterans affairs but the retail price is $400 for a 50ml bottle, I’ve tried it and I don’t think the product it is made from is very good quality.

12. From Wisconsin, an ounce of great flower is about $100.

13. Uh, let's see...Last time I paid $100 for an ounce of some decent, but that was awhile ago, I haven't paid for weed in a year or so now.

Dude owes me pretty good so he just hands me a handful whenever I'm over there now.:coolalt: