where are you all from and what type of prices/slang/culture you have

Discussion in 'General' started by brian8472, Oct 8, 2003.

1. You guys think you have some bad prices, I live in the northwest territories and its fuckin expensive

gram = $20
    eight = $50
    Quarter = $90

you get the picture

2. this post should be stickyed cause its got alot of good info about prices and such :p

3. im in a small town in Nor Cal. Prices vary so much, and with the amount of dealers I get to choose from, deciding what to get is always a choir. HA!

Standard prices are 45$ for an 1/8, 15 for a Gram. 90 a 1/4, 135 for a 1/2, and anywhere from 220-300$ for an Oz. Ocassionally the half pounds of shake come through and I can 1/8s for 25, good deal IMO.

Peace ya'll.

4. In the SE Nebraska area you can get different kinds of weed

"30-60s" This is fluffy light green weed that isn't as good as the dank stuff it goes for $30 an 1/8th

then there is a lot of bricked up weed that comes in from mexico, I can get that for like $10 an 1/8 but sometimes it's sold for more

also Kind Bund, which runs $50 an 1/8th usually

you can also find Northern Lights and Maui for about the same price as kind

It's really hard to find hash in nebraska, there is a bunch of fake shit that's floating around

5. im from Southport in the UK

most people round here smoke hash cos they are poor i have to travel to the nearest big town which is liverpool only 20 miles away to get my bud cos all the good dealers i knew in my town have been busted by the cops

HASH - also know as - rocky, resin, sputnik, solid
    prices - 7gram(quart) £10 = 17.50 USD
    Ounce £30 = 52 USD
    Bar(9Oz) between £200 - £250 = 347 - 433 USD (depends who ya know)
    Kilogram £500 if ya know the right ppl

BUB - also know as - Skunk, Green
    prices - 3.5gram (1/8) £20 = 35 USD
    Ounce £120 = 210 USD

amounts in USD are aprox i got em of one of them currency converters on the web

6. Hey im from south wales, UK
    prices here seem ok for hash and skunk

Hash (resin,rocky,brown)
    quarter, £10
    half ounce, £20
    ounce, £40
    bar, £ 200-£250

Skunk, mostly white widow
    quarter, £35-£40
    half ounce, £75-£80
    ounce, £140-£160

But at the moment im pretty good for weed because ive just harvested my crop ( three palnts heh) of californian orange =)

7. whats a "bar" how much hash is that?

8. Hey all, I live in Tasmania, australia. Ya'll are pretty lucky, down here we get like 0.7g for $10, 1.5(if we're lucky)for $25, a"q" (1/4) for 90 - $100, and a "bag" (ounce, 28g) for $280 - $350. I can get 1/4 for $50, 1/2 ("half") for $100 and a bag for $200. Pretty nice stuff too, we dont know all the strain names, but if its good, its "filth", and if its bad, its "shit". No such thing as hash down here either.

9. hey i dont buy schwag so this is for nugget only.
    A dime -$10 for .8 to 1gram i get a gram for ten
    Dub- $20 1.6-2 grams
    1/8- $40 for 4-4.5 grams
    sixty bag- $60 around 6.5-7 grams
    1/4- $80 8 grams

This is for the rochester to buffallo area in New York
    slang green, buds, weed, cheeba, trees

i usually get the better weights and prices cause the dealers are always my friends. Go me

Peace

10. a 9 bar as in nine ounces of weed....it's basically what you buy if you want to be a dealer.

11. tch101 if i were you i wouldnt give up names:/

12. I live in california, USA

Prices are as follows..

--------------------------------
    Dime bag - 10$ (0.5)

G - 15$ (gram)

2 G's - 30$

1/8 - 50$

Quad - 90$ (7.0-9.0)

Halfer - 150$ (14 grams)

Oz - 280-300# (28 grams)

Pound - 3000$ (2 MUCH)
    ---------------------------------

Slang
    Dank - Good Herb
    Chron - Dank Herb
    Binger - Bong
    Bub - Bubbler
    Vape - Vaporizer
    Dankies - Good ass food
    Iry - Stoned

We dont have much in the way of slang. As you can probably see.

All the prices listed above are for some good ass chronic. If you want names like AK47, Purple Haze, Silver Haze its a bit more but its possible to get. No 1 i know really buys mids so i couldnt give you to many prices on mids.

13. over here for some reason people call hash oil or coal and not hash and when i insist that it is properly called hash they mock me :mad: lol but yea thats just howe fucked up we are over hjere

14. Here in Iowa, things suck ass!!!

Schwag:

dime: $10

sack, 1/8: $20

quarter: $30

half: $50 sometimes $60

Oz: $100

The only thing I know for Kind is a sack is $60.

Slang for Marijuana: Green, Kind, KB, Cheeba, Reef, Reefer, Bud, Sticky Icky....etc
    Slang for pipe: Piece
    Slang for deoderizer: Zoom Tube
    Slang for car light: Dope Scope (prob. already knew that)

As for rituals, we don't really have any ecept we are very strict about the rotation here. If it gets screwed up people flip nuts!!!

15. yea when im at the bar mistakes made in rotation have gotten people beat up and stabed before so its pretty serious here too i know i can atleast name one occation when i got the shit kicked out of me for passing it in a "star" rotation instead of a circle

16. Also from MD, my prices are the same as her college town. Maybe because I live 30 minutes away?

17. Im from Liverpool, United Kingdom. Anyone whos watched the Harry Enfield show should know what our stereotype is :p.
    Round here we get green by - Half eighths (£10)
    Eighths (£20)
    Quarts (£35)
    Fifty Sack (£50)
    Half Oz (£65)
    Oz (£120)
    Hash around here is called rocky, and both green and rocky are smoked pretty much exclusively in joints. Bongs are rarer than buckets, and a blunt is Godlike. So deprived :(.

18. I'm in Fort Collins, Colorado

An eighth of kind runs for $50

And I guess that's a slang word "kind" just means that it's really good bud just like "dank"

We (my friends and I) smoke out of mostly glass pipes but we have chilliums, hookahs, bongs, ex.

We call our stuff "friends" as in "can I stop by and see your friends" "my friends aren't over right now but they should stop by later tonight I'll call you then" or "do you have enough money for friends?"

"Supporting Green Piece" (no that's not a miss spelling) is smoking so "do you support green piece?" means do you smoke weed? Or "anybody wana' support green piece?" = anybody wana' get high?

Megan

19. I live in etc and we call it:

Fjodde
    Bønne
    Tjall
    CD
    Tegneserie
    Ljome
    En lill'en
    Ganja
    The good stuff

Now guess where etc lies :D

20. Ok people, I live in Fairfas County, Virginia.

In our county, we either have only Midgrade or Kind Bud. We usually just buy kind bud.

The slang names for Kind bud , or any good weed are:

KB
    Dank
    Chronic
    Skunk
    Sticky-Icky

The prices are GREAT for the kind of weed we get.

Dime: 10$
    Gram: 20$
    Eigth: 50$
    Quarter: 100$
    Ounce: 400$

The slang terms for measurements of weed are;

Gram: G, Gizzle.

Eigth: Egg, 50 bag.

For saying high, we say: Smacked, Stoned, Krunked.

For Bong we use: B, or Binger.