Where are these Symbols from?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatFriendlyGuy, Mar 28, 2012.

1. These are on my girlfriends grandfathers car. He passed away recently and we were wondering where the second two are from, if anywhere at all. I know the first one is the Masonic insignia, but where are the other two from?

Attached Files:

2. The first is Masons, so I would assume the second two would perhaps relate to his standings/rank/join era. No matter what they meaN, my first guess would be they stem from, the masons.

3. Yup, her granddad is a Freemason.

4. yea, the first is 100% masonic

the latter 2 i have no idea about.. i googled the phrase on the last one, shriners is a childrens hospital... must be a masonic influenced hospital or something?

Where did you find them?

5. i googled the 3rd one and it said something about a children's hospital.

so im guessing its got something to do with that

edit: sirsog guy beat me to it :D

6. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']yea, the first is 100% masonic

the latter 2 i have no idea about.. i googled the phrase on the last one, shriners is a childrens hospital... must be a masonic influenced hospital or something?

Where did you find them?[/quote]

They're on the back of her car. On the trunk next to the handle.
    I'm gonna be reading a bit more about this. Interesting. Thanks guys.

7. he was one of these guys

[​IMG]

8. Shriners are a group like the masons but that could mean anything especially cuz most of us aren't in either of those groups.

9. omg i want one. how do i join?

10. #11 Arnack, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    Shriners - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a masonic body

11. The Shriners are cool as fuck. They provide free healthcare for like disabled children and stuff.

12. I've come to the conclusion that they all must be signs of alien life.

13. they're hilarious, they drive in circles and shit in those little cars..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owQKc4mRFSI[/ame]

14. Hopefully she is driving that car these days. She'll never be pulled over;)

15. That's right, join the Mason's and get yourself a free pedal car! WOOT!

16. The first and second one are masonic symbols. Idk about the third.

17. Yeah everyones already coverd its shriners and masonic stuff, but the cool thing is, Is if those are old, Then the dude was Probably a 32* the highest degree in scottish rite masonry. Other than the honorary 33rd*..

If its from the last 5 years maybe less they suppsedly allowed any master mason to join (i need more than word of mouth tho grain of salt on the last part)

Third Might also be a tall ceaders of lebanon/shriners colabaration.

Faded..forgive my spelling.

18. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']Yeah everyones already coverd its shriners and masonic stuff, but the cool thing is, Is if those are old, Then the dude was Probably a 32* the highest degree in scottish rite masonry. Other than the honorary 33rd*..

If its from the last 5 years maybe less they suppsedly allowed any master mason to join (i need more than word of mouth tho grain of salt on the last part)

Third Might also be a tall ceaders of lebanon/shriners colabaration.

Faded..forgive my spelling.[/quote]

Holy crap dude I'll tell my girlfriend that. Thats awesome.

19. #20 Thai, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    im buying one of those little cars now, fucking badass@! imagine picking up your girl in one of those? hahah