Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where are the New Jersey Marijuana Supporters ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by moneykushman, Dec 2, 2014.

1. #1 moneykushman, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    What's Cookin' Jack ? 

My name is Jay Money Kushman I'm representing Tha Orangez, New Jointsey a.k.a The Oranges Area, New Jersey! LOL 
    I just wanted to introduce myself. 
    So I'm soon to be a Medical Marijuana Patient I just have to come up with the rest of the Fee for the Card and I'm set. 
    Im on here (Grasscity) to find NJ Stoners that are interested in
    1) Supporting Marijuana Legalization
    2) Supporting Advocates who support marijuana legalization
    3) Basically join a group or start a Chapter for NJ Norml 

As of right now I believe that there isn't a strong representation of Marijuana users of all kinds from Medical to Recreational here in NJ. There is a few people who put on for the state like NJWEEDMAN, and 
    the NJ Norml. I am actually in contact with the Executive director of  NJ Norml so I can possibly set up a Chapter if you are interested.
    I want to show that there are just as many supporters for marijuana legalization in NJ as there are in Colorado, Washington or California. I know theres a ton of smokers in The Garden State and if you're out there definitely contact me and lets start a support group or start a chapter. By starting this group it can be a place for marijuana consumers to meet and make new friends to start a strong New Jersey Marijuana Community. From NJ Glass Blowers to your everyday smokers to Parents of children who may need Cannabis Oil. Anybody who wants to represent New Jersey's Marijuana Community in all forms of fashion from Art to Public Speaking anything thats for the uplifting of Cannabis in NJ, I want to start that group and I cannot do it myself Im looking for anybody who has any ideas and is down for the "Reeferlution" as I like to call it. 

If you're on Facebook hit me up at www.Facebook.com/JayMKushman 
    or Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MoneyKushman 
    or
    Leave a comment here and lets talk business