Where are the head shops in NoVA?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SM0K3TR33Z, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Hey, does anyone know of any good head shops in Northern Virginia or DC? :smoking:

2. Kulture in Richmond or Capital Hemp in Adams Morgan.

3. in woodbridge there is tobacco zone and octopus garden.

4. T-zone is not a head shop. It has overpriced fake china glass and fake vaporizers. My friend was just dumb enough to buy the "volcano" from t-zone. Their spoons are alright though.

If you want serious glass, go to capitol hemp, docs, kulture, or natural mystics. I think Kulture has the best selection and prices within an hour of nova. They carry every major brand (roor, illadelph, toro) and a lot of small blowers like fat head and syn. Capitol Hemp is mad expensive and has a staff that matches their snooty NW DC location. I hear Docs in baltimore is pretty nice but not nice enough to drive the extra distance there over Kulture. Natural Mystics is a stepping stone between t-zone and a real head shop. They sell brand-name china products like Pure and have moderate prices.

5. If you're ever in Newport News go to Taboo Glass in the Jefferson Flea Market. Everything they sell is branded and made in America. Not the largest selection, but they prob have about 200 dry pieces and a large ammount of high quality bongs.

Also in the same flea market is a cheaper glass shop. They have excellent prices, but I do believe it's china glass. Either way most of the pieces are pretty thick.

6. the smoking head in charles town wv, Charlie Brown store in Charles town wv, there is 1 in frederick md, a few in baltimore md... kultures in richmond.. OPEN ya eyessss supries my brist blind ya eye .. im high

7. The closest to NOVA is probably in Adams Morgan, Capitol Hemp usually is willing to work down the price if you talk to the owner, Alan Amsterdam.

Docs/Firefly in Baltimore, right across the street from each other.

Kulture in richmond...

Tobacco Zone in woodbridge sucks....

Natural Mystics in fredricksburg near the University of Mary Washington usually has some good name brands and told me they were getting an illadelph shipment soon.

I like capitol hemp though, i get most of my glass from there.

8. Your best bet is Capitol Hemp in DC. i'm a SOVA kid and whenever I'm up in NOVA visiting my girlfriend I have to drive up to DC to find anything I want. But anyways capitol hemp will serve you right, they have a great selection and the owner Alan is tight.

9. Is it that hard to use google? You just type in what you want, and it tells you.

10. I definitely recommend Kulture in Richmond. They have a great selection, helpful staff, plus you tell them you're a GC member and you get a 10% discount. Very happy with my glass pipe purchase