Where are the Dead Heads?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Potato Skins, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I love the Grateful Dead. Their music makes me feel so happy and calm. I think it's some great music to listen to while you're making your way to space in a rocket ship. ----------------------------------Larry King should be the 12th Doctor.

2. #2 Strollin'crow, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    you should probably go see the jerry garcia band (still touring) i shook hands with melvin seals last summer
    or furthur, or ratdog, or 7 walkers, or maybe just go to some dead sessions somewhere. live dead

how many phishkids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    who cares phish sucks

how many deadheads does it take to screw in a lightbulb
    none they just wait for it to burn out and follow it around for 50 years

how many phishkids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    who cares phish still sucks

View attachment 132999

3. Awesome bro! ----------------------------------Larry King should be the 12th Doctor.

4. [quote name="Strollin'crow" post="19408439" timestamp="1390720480"]you should probably go see the jerry garcia band (still touring) i shook hands with melvin seals last summer.[/quote]Thanks for the info. :D----------------------------------Larry King should be the 12th Doctor.

5. Lovin' you, brother!

6. rocking scarlet begonias now my man

7. Love love love the Dead (~):} Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #9 MunchieMan78, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Grateful dead is the best! Jerry Garcia has such a unique style of playing I truly consider him one of the best guitarists of all time! Can't get enough of the good ole grateful dead !

9. Phish really isn't so bad hahha listen to the man who stepped into yesterday, it's a pretty outstanding work of music

i heard it from a phish kid at a phish show its all good

11. Checkout Dark Star Orchestra, close your eyes and your at a dead show. Been a huge Phish phan for years.

12. The dead and phish are my two favorite bands.