Where are the Dabbers?

Discussion in 'General' started by doggyk, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Alright I've been on GC for a little while now and I rarely see any posts about dabbing. Is it hard for most people to find? How many of you's tried it? I live in Pittsburg an wax is all over the place

2. its everywhere out here. wake and baked with a fatty one this morning.

3. I live in central PA and I've never seen anybody have some....made some myself tho

4. Fucking love dabs! My friend makes shatter all the time and even for an experienced stoner like myself, that stuff will fucking floor me every time.

5. I've only done dabs 2 or 3 times but that shit knocked me on my ass!!

6. Oh snap there should be a concentrates subforumsent from underneath my balls

7. Oh and i want dabs but cant find any and live in a hotel so i cant make anysent from underneath my balls

8. yeah it's own subforum would be cool

i get wax regularly now, more than weed. with the vape pen and dab setup there's hardly any smell

9. Don't you know how to make bho?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Check out the harvesting/processing section in the growers forum

11. Really? I have seen lots of dabbing on here! I only know one guy that is making it in my town, although one of my friends gets some through another guy. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I am a new dabber ... I need to kno how I can get the crumbs of my earwax to stay on my dabber... Pls help!!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I love me some dabs but forget all those fancy rigs and pens just put that shit on top of a nice packed bowl and kablaam you's high as a mother trucker