Where are the bodies?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buddha_Man, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Bin laden, sandy hook. why are they so afraid to show us the bodies? i mean you can turn on the TV at any time of the day to one of these "crime" shows and see all types of nasty imagery. im sick of the cover ups.

2. i dont think dead kids not being plastered across the news is a bad thing. If you child was part of a tragedy such as sandy hook, would you want to see your child passed on? Have some respect man.

3. maybe it's because there were no bodies to show?

4. And whats to be gained from fabricating such a story? Gun control? Gun control will never be a true issue. There will be a rebellion before guns are outlawed in the US.

Now Bin Laden on the other hand, i agree with you. But being a father of 3, i have absolutely no desire to see "proof" of the sandy hook shooting.

5. The question is what are they diverting your attention away from?

6. It's not a black and white, on/off, legal/illegal issue. Aside from federal infringements, these all vary from state to state: First some guns are restricted. Then more get added to the list. Then you must get permission from the gov't to possess them. Then guns that you had legally for decades suddenly become illegal by the whim of politicians. You must turn them over or register them.

Now, with registration, the gov't has a list of who has what. Confiscation becomes easy at that point. This is the same pattern that has happened throughout history when populations were disarmed.

LOL @ the "rebellion." It's kinda late now for that to succeed.

7. Why? Because it is children covered in blood and gore. Ever shoot a deer? The families of the victims would no doubt be outraged. I agree wit you on Bin Laden. And if you are trying to say the Sandy Hook shooting never happened........ derp

8. Lol seriously. I saw nothing on the news to hint that there was.

9. Do you realize how hard it would be to pull of such a conspiracy? They would need to have 21 families agree to send there kids off to where they would never be found and keep them all quiet. They would need hundreds of law oficals and medical examiners to all keep their moths shut. They would need to hide the 6 "dead" teachers and all the other teaches and staff to be in on it. Simply there are too many people involved. If there was a conspiracy someone would blow the whistle. What you are saying is absolutly retarded!

10. No, it's because you can't show pictures of dead kids on television. Why is that hard for you to believe?

11. It's all about growing your own people sounds crazy but its possible right? They always talk about breaking a person down in the military and they do it.

12. Thousands of people! I'm sorry but 1 person would tell the media to gain fame. The higher ups would not risk everything when only 1 person could ruin everything.

13. Because showing 20 kids who were shot to death with automatic weapons to placate conspiracy nuts and sickos is bad, mmkay?

14. Pistols rifle was in the car mmmmK!!!!

15. My great cousin was killed in that shooting and I can tell you he used a sig sauer and a glock with strandard mag's so no a hi-cap mag was never used they found the rifle in the trunk its people not guns. I dont buy into all this sandy hook was faked bullshit beacuse my uncle saw the fucking body at her funeral so anyone trying to say it was fake yeah that kid was in a casket dead and it was my great aunts little girl I would be livid if they posted one of my family members all over the news shot dead. Bin laden I would like to see the body on that one. but still I bet they shot him point blank so he couldnt talk.

16. thats a stupid idea. of course it happened.i doubt the whole thing is made up. but i wouldn't assume the gov has ANY morals and that they are above orchestrating a mass murder of school children to further their own agenda. cause they very well could have. they would just need to hire 1 capable group that keeps things on the down low. with the resources the government has they could easily accomplish such a task.why do people think the us gov would not kill it's own citizens to further it's agenda? they have already proven that they don't care about their citizens.

prove me wrong.

17. I agree, that this was a real incident. I also agree that Washington, like any other government, is plenty evil enough to murder however many people it takes to gain power. Increasing and maintaining power over as many people as possible is the very goal of government.

But they could never organize and pull off something like this and keep it quiet. But they will certainly take advantage of this or any other tragedy -- such as 9/11 -- to gain power.

18. Lol.

Computer generated images and makeup on TV shows=/=actual dead children.

Get real.

19. The burden of proof is on yourself. Give me any evidence that this was some huge geverment conspiracy.