Where are my trichs???pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greenlee, Sep 20, 2010.

1. #1 greenlee, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    Hello fellow,GC'ers.This is my almost ready to cut gurl.Where are the trichs that should be popping?Its time or maybe past going by the days/weeks.I don't think its ready.Is it not going to have any or am I just in a hurry?I try to go by what the plant says,but its been 12 weeks since germ.To me the whole thing looks kinda crappy,but it has got this far without too much stress.Any and all tips/advice welcome.Thanks
    update:I just got the fox farms,tiger bloom,bi bloom,and grow big.Which one should I use at this stage?And How much?Thanks

Attached Files:

2. idk much but i think you need to wait.. if it helps lol.

3. Yeah,thanks,that helps.lol

4. I smoked them. I don't know either??? maybe the strain has low THC, like 3-5%.

5. Forget the trich's! Wait for those hairs to pull in. I am far from an expert with only two harvests but since I am colorblind I harvest based on the hairs pulling back into the bud. IMO those aren't even close.

6. Nice buds man....Buds that size their should be lots of trics showing on the leaves closest to the bud. IDK, could be the strain.

Plant looks over fertilized(dark green and leaves turning down) to me but, don't see any nute burning.

I would check the ph first and adjust. Flowering plants need more P&K and less N so, you might want to re evaluate the fert your using.

7. maybe its one of them legal highs hahaha jk
    honestly though id guess you did something weird with the lighting or you just flushed the soil to a dry sponge quality and have only been using regular water since?
    iv never had this appearance ever, it almost looks like you were spraying it with that leaf shine stuff

8. how long has she been flowering for? plant looks like a sativa and probobly has another 4 weeks left

9. phosphorus deficiency? and maybe overwatering

10. How long has it been flowering? Its age from germ isn't really important it looks awfully dark to me but put some facts down: temp, ph, when do u water, is it ro water, what kind of soil, that kind of stuff

11. to much heat/humidity / genetics. that's what came to mind at first sight.:cool:

12. Thanks for all the replies.I have a organic soil.The temps have been on the high side,80-85F.The humitiy is around 50-55%.I use spring or well water.I do have 2 fans running and I open the door alittle when the lights are on.It is in a small closet.Its about 8 weeks into flowering.I have probably under fertilized it.I did flush it about a week ago.Took it outside,turned the hose on and let the water run though for about a hour.I have over-fert and under-flushed in the past and it was nasty.I did give it a gallon of water with a tsp of molasses after I flushed it.I figured it would be better to flush than chance it being over-fertilized.I don't know why the leaves look so dark and drawn in.The lower limbs look normal,leaves straight out and not so dark.It is a unknown bagseed.I save the few seeds I find in any real dank stuff,so I know at least its not ditchweed.It is much better than my last grow but is still lacking somewhere.I have some foxfarms ordered that should be here in a day or two.I got 3 quarts of 3 differnt kinds,tiger bloom,big bloom and another I can't recall right now.I was hoping I still had time to give it alittle of one of those.I did finally see some trichs when I turned off the lights and got a magnifing glass and a little flash light.They are too small to see with the naked eye,but at least there is some.Thanks for the help.I'm gonna go give some +reps.:)