Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where are my stoner chicks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by darkcomesoon, Feb 3, 2009.

1. REPRESENTTT
    i dont really know why its suppose to be cool or something if you smoke and your a girl
    like i dont see why it should be any different from a dude smokin
    but for some reason it apparently is
    soooo
    REPRESENTTT!

haha im rlly high.
    but seriously, where my girls that love the gangja

2. Im not a chick but ill gladly post in the Stoner Chicks thread :D

3. its cause chicks who toke are hot, plain and simple

4. word to that.

i just cant seem to find one. its taken me a few girls to realize that its what i need

5. Pics of you hitting bong?

6. Creepy guys alert! Just kidding, not really, but ya.

7. LOL Since a MAN likes to see HOT chicks that makes him a creep? LOL Now if I said pics of bong going up your pussy. Thats creepy.

8. i dont know about creepy, but deff interesting. get that pussy high? :smoke:

9. i smoke everyday so i guess im a stoner. and yeah idk why it's any different to be a chick who smokes?

10. 1) Chicks who smoke are hot bc so many are against it, so to find one that will get high with u is hot, esp one who will fuck high.

2) I spent this weekend with my female friend, she said it was fine 4 me 2 go smoke with her friends. I did and when I came back I got ignored for 3 hours. God I wish I could find a girl who tokes up.

11. hahah she ignored you for bein high thats real funny. idk why girls are so against it? most my girls are stoners just like me...but idk we dont look the stoner part but we smoke about an 8th a day haha.

12. and I told her I was going to go smoke, she said it was "fine"
    Why do some of u say it's "fine" when it really isn't.

And I told her that one day all i wanted 2 do was get high n cuddle, so wtf. She was more then happy 2 say she'd wanna b appart of that. but me getting high with HER friends, to show them how fun I can be and what not. WTF ~!

Sry, Im still mad about this whole thing lol

13. Dang, I guess I'm a lucky one. My lady smokes with me all the time. She's really good about keeping me from getting carried away and smoking all day long too. She's hot too! :hello:

14. I know a handful of girls who smoke but most just do it at parties to chill out. I'm the only chick that I know of that smokes on a daily basis...

Its like having a beer at the end of the day except alot better... :smoke:

15. im automatically attracted more to girls that smoke, as long as they're attractive to begin with

16. Trippy I was just checking out Girls Gone Weed. I remembered going to their site a while back after seeing them in a magazine. Anyways just checked it out and now they are charging money to have access to their message boards and pictures. wtf?
    http://ggdub.com/

Girl stoners are awesome

17. girl here. daily toker!

18. Lat time I smoked with a girl.. lets see.. uuuh thursday? yeahh two of em. I know plenty of girls that do.

Sorry for spamming..

I kinda happen to have a penis which makes me not a girl..

19. girl stoner.

20. stoner chick here, daily toker.
    im one of the only girls i know who smoke weed on a daily basis.
    usually when everybody is sitting around getting ripped, im the only girl in the room getting ripped with them :smoke:

when me and my boy get high together it's like bonding time.