Where are my seeds?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by boricuarage79, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Don't know where to post this, but I figure I post it on here as it does have to do with growing...
    Now I ordered a few seeds of Auto's Northern lights from Royal seeds and tracking showed that it arrived Thursday @ 1321 hrs in my mailbox... I checked my mailbox yesterday and nothing.. I called DHL company and they said they left it in my mail box... Bullshit.... either they didn't really put it in my mailbox or one of my neighbors took it which I highly doubt... so now What? Don't think I can claim seeds since it's illegal to grow @ least in this country...
    I was also in my place @ the time when they rang the doorbell twice saying it was the post, but I figure it was regular mail because the regular post man has to ring the bell to get in the building... I'm not really tripping over a couple of seeds,but it baffles me wondering where the hell the package is at?...
    Anyone had any experience like this? It was my first time ordering from Royal... not sure of they would send me another shipment... they located in Spain so I figure it would be a quick turn around

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Even though its illegal to grow it is not illegal to collect of stockpile. UK its totally illegal but i can buy growing stuff rizlas grinders roaches baggies bongs vapes and all sorts perfectly legally. Check your nations/state laws. Most of the illegalities arise once you put your weed seed in the soil, as far as i can tell buying the stuff isnt illegal even here in merry old england where it is totally illegal

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the quick reply.. True as I figure I can collect seeds and they have no proof that I'm "growing" it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Its the same in Germany... we have headshop everywhere...but obviously we can't grow... dumb ass laws IMO... Germany so advance in everything, but slow in shit on what really matters

• Like Like x 1
  5. Europe is draconian full of traditions and old law. Consume alcohol like theres no tomorrow since it was invented but for some reason we all have our heads up our arses for weed. Crazy. Im pretty sure its the same for you as it is us. Can buy it all just cant put any of it together. Take our money legally cant really use it legally. Typical

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. "Sovineir"

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thats odd ive never used RQS site as they dont ship to the US but just try emailing them and see what they say just explain it all and maybe theyll help out maybe they wont who knows.'

• Like Like x 2
  8. Well I contact RQS and they are sending me a reshippment free of charge and no questions ask...
    That's great customer service!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Only USPS can put a pkg in a US Mailbox..DHL is full of it!

10. DHL is terrible in Germany.. I don't know how they number one in this country.. it's hit and miss with this guys... normally I would get a text that my stuff is delivered.. but nothing

11. They all have gotten bad in the USA..Fedx,UPS, USPS, all suck these days..Too bad too..FEDX used to be good here. It's not as though they are not charging enough $$..Maybe they are trying to match the USPS here..USPS never has correct tracking assuming their site is even functioning:(
    LMAO!!

12. I like GLS.. global logistics... mainly when in order stuff from UK they ship via royal mail and it gets here withing days... tells me when it's going to be delieved approximately to my building... but the workers suck ass tho... they will leave it on the steps... I got on one employee for doing that shit to me last time

13. I take that back.. GLS is just as bad.. they shipped a package to me one time... waited for months.. forgot to ask my source for tracking number.. when I finally got the tracking GLS said they came by 3 different time and left notes in my mailbox.. lying sack of shits

• Like Like x 1
  14. good old USofA has BS laws too. guess the alcohol and pharm lobby is too powerful worldwide

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Yup on point man. No harm done till soil touches seed... Lol.
    They sell that shit in Tesco man I mean come on lol.

Most of the reason behind it is you can use it all for vegetables in the UK indoors.
    Yup you bought them as a souvenir!
    Think it's the same everywhere bro

Most reputable seed banks are pretty good tbh.
    Boom result.
    Dead right man.
    I can believe that as well lol they're all as bad in the UK.
    Your not wrong mate

SOUR DIESEL AND GHOST TRAIN HAZE before the gg4 crosses start to go in.
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yea.. I don't know shit about weed laws...only know they bust alot of sellers here in Germany.. never was interested until I decided to start growing.. I can tell you about other illegal stuff that I know like a pro, but weed... still learning lol...
    Good thing I found this forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hahaha.
    Weird u can't sell or post them eh.

Buy yours from England problem solved mate
    They will usually ship anywhere they don't often care lol.
    Haha yeah man I hear that as well...

SOUR DIESEL AND GHOST TRAIN HAZE before the gg4 crosses start to go in.
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 1