Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where are my Michigan smokers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WickaTricka, Aug 30, 2011.

1. #1 WickaTricka, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    269 you? :smoke:

2. Nowhere near you.:cool:

3. There are no Michigan smokers left. Didn't you hear? There was an outbreak of a Zombie Apocalypse. It spread pretty quick and the chances of survival are slim to none. Slim to none meaning, you may probably die. There is one way to get through this great ordeal though. First, you, oh no! They are at my door right now! I have to go! Good luck to you, I should be fine, since I am Jesus after all. Best of luck, son. :cool:

4. 248 Right here

5. Ummmm alright..

6. I'm surprised you are still alive. It's awful out there. I was able to defend my land, it wasn't easy but I succeeded. Do you have any God like features? If not, I am sorry to say this, you will be missed dearly. :cool:

7. 313.  

8. #8 MeAndBuds, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Me too 248 rich bitches here lol. Not me though...

9. Slick one we got here, fellas.:cool:

10. 248 hell yea. Except due to some recent events, idk how long it will be before I can smoke again.

11. now what you know about the 313?

12. Stop by and post some buds

Down there ----