Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where are all the YFFF

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Dec 16, 2002.

1. that works for me ;)

2. correction... i WAS 15 going on 25, i just hit my 25th birthday..... friday .. i guess it was ...

where DOES the time go ??

3. i thought you were serious about sending me an xmas card...and i get this, this...
    is that the crap you sent to my house?!? i didnt know it was enriched...!!!!!!

4. no no..you read the label wrong....it says 100% ENCHANTED.....*sigh*..what would you do without lawrence..

5. of course I read the label wrong...im perfect. but they say even the perfect have flaws. OK SO I CANT READ. DAMMIT everywhere I get crtisized. and lawrence has nothing to do with this! she is tucked away nicely...waiting..anticipating..

6. lawrence is great, lawrence is good, thank you for this heavenly food...dig in.
    how rude.

enchanting is the dance they begin.

7. i feel the dance coming on...

8. not the fucking macarena

9. What is wrong with America today? My mom at least waited til I was 18 to smoke me out. I'm 22 btw, and turning 22 really sucked...I heard 29 is the worst but at least car insurance goes down at 25.

10. i dont know where i stand on situations like that..

11. *raises another from the dead*

Anyone enjoying this?

12. Yea, its cool to see these older threads. A lot of guys aren't around...or maybe are just lurking.
    YFFF Present and Accounted for