Where are all the stoner chicks?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by williamb93, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Im in my freshman year at a community college and I am so lonely, its so hard to find a good stoner chick in my area that is actually serious about being in a relationship. Its not like im ugly or anything cause i know im a good looking guy but i dont know where to meet stoner chicks!

2. Best bet is the sidewalk. I hear a lot if women use them

3. Truer words have never been spoken

4. yeah.. great advice ill be sure to check the sidewalks from now on -_-

5. at your dealers

6. I think the stoner chick population in VA went extinct 3 years ago OP.

7. Yeah that's for damn sure! Especially the area of virginia that im in, only redneck hicks around here

8. same here, i can't really find any stoner chicks who aren't ugly ghetto people who got into college for free

9. #9 mittenqween, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2013
    i feel for you.. i'm on the other end of the spectrum as a lonely stoner girl (wah) :( most of the guys in my town/school/work are really uptight and despise even the thought of smoking weed (let alone a girl smoking)

10. I hear California and Colorado are good spots,

11. They're all here chillin' with me.

12. they'll find you eventually.

13. Been seeing you in quite a few threads lately.
    I Just have to say it, your gorgeous.

Your avatar reminds me a bit of Zoey Deschanel too, for some reason.

14. #14 ByePhilipe, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
    I'm a stoner chick. Only one dude has my heart though. I have a couple single MJ loving friends :)

The best way to find stoner girls is to chill lots with stoner dudes at parties or chill sessions. Girls just randomly pop up and smoke. Or at a party, offer to smoke people up or to throw down. A true smoker wont ever turn down a blaze session. She will pop out like, let's go. Pass that shit lol.

15. oh jeez don't make me blush haha. I've heard that before but I don't really see it :p

16. ;) Nobody ever see's themselves the way other do.

17. Hey man, firstly that beautiful young lady does look like Zoey whats her face and secondly man. Secondly is that you are looking for stoner chicks. This isn't really an answer but I used to hang out with this very cool lady and she was awesome man, like she was all like kinda hippyish artsy down to earth nice girl. And we just used to hang out and smoke pot and just talk and stuff. The thing was that she was such a nice person that I actually felt like a better person, I mean everyone liked her and by seeing me with her they just automatically assumed I must be a really nice person, I am but I just never really felt popular, and now I did, awesome :) But because of my own insecurities I stopped seeing her, since then I have never met anyone like her and always regretting passing up that great opportunity.

18. Sal Hanen

WELCOME TO THE CITY MAN

19. Oh hey man, thanks very much, thats very good of you.

20. In my bed hah:) had to. But I have myself a sexy Stoner girl