Where are all the rocket / pocket bongs?!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 100n3y, Aug 24, 2012.

1. I've looked all over the net and these things seem more rare than unicorns for some reason. Any reason that you know of that they seemed to be so hard to find? Reviews seem to be good about them. This, I think, would be perfect for me. Link below just shows some images. Tons of sites have them and they're all unavailable. Thanks in advance for reading this and if you reply.

pocket bong - Google Search

2. I think they look hideous and the majority of seasoned smokers normally turn to their bubblers for a daily driver or travel piece. To be honest a miniature tube seems gimmicky.

3. its so cool cuz u can stash bud in the container as well. I want one so bad now

4. I've done enough searches to also know that people love them or hate them. Not to sound dicky but this isn't a poll. Just don't want this turning into a long thread about pros and cons. :D I'm just curious to see if anyone knows of a site where I could get one and/or if anyone knows / has an idea as to why they've seemed to have vanished. Thanks!!:D

5. [quote name='"Joox"']I think they look hideous and the majority of seasoned smokers normally turn to their bubblers for a daily driver or travel piece. To be honest a miniature tube seems gimmicky.[/quote]

+1
    I love my 20 incher but I still use my bubbler x10 as much