where are all the rednecks at ? give a hollar here!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Nov 12, 2007.

1. i see a lot of blades from big cities postin,,,, where are all my neck equals,,,

im very necky, so i will take the title of ''BIG DADDY NECK'' hollar at me if you think you have a little neck status in your life,,,,

im not racist i just live the simple southern life,,,, do you?:cool:

2. hah i wouldn't qualify myself as a redneck, but i will admit i at times have a slight accent that comes into place at times. both of my parents have a southern accent and i grew up in a small texas town, so i guess ya could say i have a little bit in me hah

i <3 the south

3. lol, south GA here. so i guess you could say.....

4. it was explained to me by a female in a bar one time,,,;;; that if i was up north women would rather take me home just because of my southern accent; versus a dude from there,,,

allthough ive never had this happen yet,,, that accent may one day get you some poon,,,,,, [​IMG]

5. it's interesting talking to my grandparents about their roots and such. my dad was born in GA on some army base, but my grandma on my dads side grew up on a sugar cane farm in alabama, and my mom was raised on a hugeass farm in south texas. so i got southern blood in me and i love it, but i also love the city

6. i am totally lost in the city,,,, i drive too slow for those people,,,,

last time i was in ''CHARLOOTE'' n.c. i got honked at a lot for driving too slow,,, on university ave, i will stick too my small fla. town,,,,,:cool:

all the graffiti, and drive by shootings,,,,

i been to south beach miaimi,,,,,,,,, definatly a big no,,,, im just content in my settings,,,,:cool:

7. I jus call myself 'ghetto' in its purest essecence.

Which we consider alot of the qualites in neck/ghetto.

Im jus a ghettoer version of your chicken.

We one of a kind *****.

Ya herd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

8. true,,, so true,,,,,,,,,, you cover the top............. i got the bottom !!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

9. Herd dat, Keep it real homie.

Do the damn thang.

10. YEEEEHAWWWWW

eye yeye (drinks busch)

fuck man I have seen sum back woods shit:smoke::smoke:

grows great weed but

fuckin beer sucks tho

11. Well, I'm the 'Northern Variety' Redneck. Straight up live in the woods. Hunt, fish, camp, Off-Road, Shoot things in the woods, Make white lightning (moonshine), drink Beer, grow Skunk Bud, bonfires, keg parties.

It's all there.

I love the woods.

12. ^^^ yup thats all me also. live in the country like a mile out of a small town. so we have parties and shit all the time. i just don't hunt. i fish a lot tho.im just against killing something like that. but thats why im also vegetarian.we have 2 quads and 2 dirtbikes that we just fuck around with in the yard with friends or by myself. thats always fun man.my dad started making his own wine in 03. and his wine is so strong. i cant drank more then a full glass. because ill be to messed up. me and the rents drink together all the time with friends and stuff. theres really no bad part about it besides stores are like 10 miles away. the the worst of the worst has been over for about 4 years since i got my license.

not being able to sneak out ANYWHERE. i mean you can get out soooo easy its not funny. but your not gonna walk 2 miles to chill with friends like you do in the city.

13. north georgia right here

14. Cool, ever been to Dalonoga up there? That's my favorite north Georgian town.

15. I got a little in me, you'll find me slipping up on a southern accent here and there.

16. Born and raised in Arkansas baby! Only state in the union that produces diamonds.

BITCHES!!

And yes, Im all about southern pride and states rights. But slavery sucks IMO, everyone needs to get paid!

17. redneck crew signing in :)

18. I guess I could say I have a little bit of redneck in me. My mom is from Tennessee, and she grew up in Alabama. My dad is from Indiana, which is where I was raised. I grew up listening to country music and obviously, being raised mostly by my mom, I got a little bit of the South drilled into me. I'm not racist at all, although I'll admit sometimes there will be somebody that makes me slightly prejudice for the day. You get that with everyone though, I'm sure. >.>

19. i know where Dalonoga is.. i went up there last winter to this gold mining place with my family for a small day trip

20. City living for life:wave:

:hello:eric:hello: