Where are all the others growing outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by organicN40, May 14, 2012.

1. hey guys,
    it seems most the posts on the organic forum are for indoors.

anybody else out there start their plants outdoors yet? i can't be the only one!

looking for tips and tricks and to share my info.

looking for strains that perform well, especially near 40 North.

2. I grow outdoors and im an organic junkie, most indoor growers choose to go organic but for outdoors IMO its the way to go especially when guerilla growing, It really helps to let the microherd do most of the work for us, but for whatever reason alot of OD growers dont want to hear it.

3. maybe they don't mind hearing it, but it seems like a waste of typing?

maybe so.... maybe not

I got my bone meal, my worms... growin some tropical flowers! I like that.

4. #4 hope2toke, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    Last season I planted a couple of seedlings in a haze.... together at a spot near a river at 40 or 50L. three weeks later I went back and it was so over run with blackberry and nettle there was no chance at finding them. Whoa the difference between may to june

5. I actually planted my gangstas about 2 weeks ago. They getting pretty massive, they are about 3 feet tall now. And i have one ? For anyone who is experienced in outdoor. Soooo i kept hearing that the hours in the days are going to get shorter on june 21. Is this true??

6. lol Im sure you can dig up some gangstas for that ?

7. thanks for chiming in, now i don't feel sooo lonely.

post some photos of the 3 footers if you can. mine are about waist height now and ready for the first trimming. i like to keep them all at the same height for better sun exposure. plus, i use the trim to make clones of the confirmed females to replace the males.

we are getting some wicked bad weather, so i got some wind burn on the girls, but they will pull through. at least their stems are getting finger thick to support all the wind.

the roaring 40s indeed!!!

will post photos when the rain stops and i can get to my garden, it is at the end of a long goat path with some dangerous drops.

8. solstice is june 21, longest day of the year. then it gets less by the minute until dec 21. pick up an almanac or look online for the exact sun rise and set at your lattitude.

should trigger flowering by july 1, if a sensitive strain.

would love to have a copy of your plant, but secrecy superceds curiosity for me.

9. No three footers here. My girls are still working on their 4th set of leaves. Babies. They are already out on their own though in a 2 month old super soil. Plenty of time.

VOO

10. what lattitude are you growing at VooDoom?

i presume you grow OG strains? they have gotten my curiosity lately. never tried them.