Where are all the grasscity OG's? I just see new members :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Mar 18, 2012.

1. if you are then i am, and i'm not lol

2. How does one find old box threads? Just searched and couldn't find anything, I've heard so much about it I want to see what all the hype is about.

3. Try and do that with my posts :p

4. It was basically a huge conversation about every drug there ever was -- and the beauty of it was that it was unadulterated and unmodified.

5. I'd like to bump this question, I know he posts in politics all the time(my favorite sub-forum) but I haven't seen him lately and the thinks he recently liked/repped me for come up with N/A or don't show at all.......

6. We lost another one Catfishswimming

7. #167 Chrismithy SMD, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012

Yeah, Feelsbadman.sadface :( I liked that kid, sure was fun! RIP Catfish.

I hope nothing happened to AW. I like this place, And alot of the people here are what makes it.

8. I consider myself an 'older' member but not an og lol

9. I'm not sura if I'm considered an og but wats appenin

10. Am I considered an og?

11. I'm still here

Posted earlier in the thread, but yeah, I check in on a daily basis but don't always have something to say

12. posting cuz idr when i joined...

13. yes what is the criteria because the only thing that has OG involved in my life is the strain so yes my lungs are OG..

14. i'm an og

15. if you have to think about when you joined...then you're OG

16. I remember joining gc like it was yesterday

17. theyre probably all banned, the mods here seem to be a little too trigger happy

18. can't remember when i joined so posting to find out, haven't been on here much lately, miss the old gc to be honest.

19. i dont think im an og but whats with tons of old members being banned?